V.14 doesn't show credit blocked orders

former_member230869
Participant
0 Kudos

Dears,

got a strange problem:

- I've got an order with delivery block at header level

- furthermore the order is blocked due to credit status. It is shown in VKM1

- although there is the placed the delivery block, the order is not shown in transaction V.14

- then I release the credit block in VKM1

- after that the order is shown in V.14

Is this an intended system behaviour?

Has anyone an idea?

Chris

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

V.14 is for sale order /contracts blocked for deliveries , it means when you can assign the delivery for at header , this order comes at V.14 ,

but credit block in  related credit management like statistic , dynamic credit check , it will one at amount related block, this data will come VKM1,VKM2, VKM3 ,

but V.14 not relevant for this credit checks ,  it is relevant for only when you can assign the delivery block field at sale order level  ,

in credit control block you can not assign any delivery block , it block depending on FD32 , customer credit limit only ,

so check your order is credit related , you assign the delivery block field assign the sale order level,

first check this

former_member230869
Participant
0 Kudos

Please read my issue clearly.

I wrote:

- the order has got an delivery block at header level

AND

- the order is blocked due to credit control

So I expect that I see the order in V.14 AND VKM1. BUT, the order is only shown in VKM1 and NOT in V.14.

And of course I haven't placed a delivery block value at V.14.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

And of course I haven't placed a delivery block value at V.14

Then it will not display.  Check the following note for more details.

Note 105914 - V.14, RVSPERAU does not list all delivery blocks

G. Lakshmipathi

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

it display only at vkm1 only, not for v.14,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

Please go through Bojja reply. There is two types of blocks , one is credit blocks( if the credit limit is exceed ) and the second one is manual block in sales order for review purpose .

You can see the list of orders due to credit  -  VKM1

You can see the list of order due to manual block  - V.14

If you want further clarification, please let me know

Regards,

Patchala.

former_member230869
Participant
0 Kudos

That note is only for 3.1I till 4.0B.

We have ERP 6.0

former_member230869
Participant
0 Kudos

Please guys, try to let me explain again.

The order has a credit block and it is showm in VKM1. That is ok for me, that is fine!

But, aditional to the credit block, there is a delivery block in the head of the order (VBAK-LIFSK)!

Now the problem:

I can see the order with delivery block (VBAK-LIFSK) in V.14 only when the credit block (VBUK-CMGST) is released in VKM1.

You are right, these two blocks have a different background and in normal case they don't have anything to do with each other. That is clear for me, and that is the reason why I don't understand the system behaviour. Why can I only see the order in V.14 when the credit block is released???

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

sale order delivery block is one , payment guaranty procedure assign as latter of credit, another one credit management , this three types it will block the order , i can enplane one bye one

1) delivery block field can assign the as credit check , then i raise the delivery on that time system block order , this is coming at V.14, but not show in VKM1 , Check below screen shots

creation delivery below error log it will come,

after i will check the V.14 Here data will dis play , but this data not dis play in VKM1 Check below screens

but VKM1 it will not dispaly

this first credit block ,

2) when remove the the that delivery block field that sale order ,, after i assign the sale order header level at billing tab payment guaranty procedure assign as latter of credit, after create the delivery , then system so error log , check below screen

creation delivery

next i will check the V.14 , But data will not dis play , at VKM1 it dis play ,

this second type of blcok

3) in this i remove the sale order header level at billing tab payment guaranty procedure assign as latter of credit, after create the delivery , then system so error log , check below screen

this is purely credit management related check , this is not showing at VKM1, V.14 , It showing at VKM2, VKM3

These the credit block s ,

please check , which type of block is your issue

regards

bojja

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

although there is the placed the delivery block, the order is not shown in transaction V.14

Have you maintained any value for the field "Delivery block" in V.14 ?   If not, it will not display.

G. Lakshmipathi