cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

diex transaction type for register type P

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have an issue regarding PLA register. The entry is like this: in part 2 table for register type P, there is an entry for transaction type DIEX.

As per my understanding diex is only applicable in the case of additional duty paid in the case of vendors. I am a bit confused with this entry.

And very interestingly, the part 2 entry having AT1 value is 45000 and the accounting document does not have the very same amount. Kindly tell me in which transaction in j1ih will the above said entry will come.

Regards,

Vishnu Kumar S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear brinda,

Yes you are right. But my client is having only one entry in the table.I tried my best. but couldn't find the solution. Thanks for asking. Please tell em if you have seen an entry like this.

Regards,

Vishnu Kumar S

brinda_r
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

J1iH > additional excise will not post to PLA.

How did you get posting to PLA account?

Regards,

Brinda

former_member187965
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

DIEX transaction type is not for PLA register. In J1IH, if you post entry by additional excise tab then system posts entry to part 2 register with DIEX transaction type and in additional excise tab there is no option of PLA register, there is only option of RG23A and RG23C.

PLA register can be debited by 'Other Adj' and can be credited by 'TR6 challan' tabs in J1IH and the excise transaction types will be 'MRDY' and 'TR6C' respectively. Check the configuration settings for these transaction types.

You can display a JV in J1IH transaction and in the same screen of JV display you can check the respective accounting document also. Display the JV and check the AT1 value, it should match with the respective accounting document AT1 value.

former_member186100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in standard setting DIEX should not effect PLA register. This is transaction type in excise JV which debits RG 23 registers and credits clearing account. Your understanding about it is correct.

what you can do is check in

Logistics general--->Tax on Goods Movements---> India ---> Account Determination--->  Specify Excise Accounts per Excise Transaction

and see what customization is done for DIEX and any subtransaction type combination.

ideally it should as per below screenshot