Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

average quality

former_member223028
Participant
0 Kudos

Dears

I have a scenario like this...

A bin is available to store the incoming raw material and all material is sotred in the bin for five to six different batch

now i want to know what is the aerage quality in the bin

Abu fathima

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Its better you with QMIS report relevent to material, lot and strg loation with batch, there the system will u wat exactly the quality rating of ur bin based on UD based on MIC results etc. It is as pe rthe MIS settings or report type.

Regards

former_member223028
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi thanks for reply

can brief about this,bcz i was new to this

thanks in advance

Abu fathima

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

QMIS is the Quality management information system standar report based on lots mvt and customer and vendors. U need to execute like MCVX etc check ur SAP menu goto quality management and go to information system folder there u will find some reports and based on ur requirement select and execute the same.

former_member223028
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

thanks very much for the info so many new item for me is availble

But my quiries is different

As my incoming matrl is stored in a bin and first coming martl have some characterestic value (RR)

and second coming martl have different charecterestic value(RR) whic is also stored in same bin

so how we know, what is the evarage of each value in the bin in each charectersic.is it possible to know form any report

abu fathima

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

See if ur using sampling or feeding ur results in samples during RR then system automatically calculate the avg. valuei.e arithematic mean.

if u have recorded signle result than the value remains the same.

now, if u want that one lot having different specs and second lot having diffenerent specs than sorry avg. calculated either against the one entity or say MIC or it will be based on UD codes score based on lots.

if u want this that two lots with different -2 MIC's value average then whatever formulae u r using physically apply and customize one report and incorporate that formula into that Z-report for AVg. value caluclation.

acc. to me it is not possible in std system.

yes but as i told u that whatever lot is in that bin and whatever MICs are there in lot, the avg. of those MICs in that bin u have access by QMIS.

Regards

Answers (0)