Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy Price Procd

former_member461383
Participant
0 Kudos

D Friends,

The requirement is as follows:

1.       When Debit Memo Request is created w.r.t Billing doc, it shd pick the pric. procd. of Billing doc

2.       But when Debit Memo Request is created independently, it shd pick its own pric. proced.

DeDebit Memo Request is created w.r.t. many Billing Doc types, hence we can not change the DoPP for Debit Memo Request.

Pls advice.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I suggest you create two document types:

1. For debit memo request with reference to billing document (ZRL2)

Have a document pricing procedure for it. And have the necessary pricing procedure in OVKK

2. For debit memo request withOUT reference (ZZL2)

Have a different document pricing procedure for it. And have the necessary pricing procedure in OVKK

Two points are important:

a. Debit memo request preferable is made with reference to a billing document.

b. Why business wants two different pricing procedures?

former_member232834
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I agree with the above post Create 2 Seperate Document types of Down Payment and in each have your 2 seperate pricing procedures.

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

your requirement not clear ,

when you create the debit memo with reference invoice on that billing pricing procedure it will copy directly,  it depending on you copy control at VTAF, here you maintain the header level

DataT 052 Billing doc.header this routine maintain , so system copy the billing document pricing procedure to debit memo request pricing procedure,

you want different pricing procedure you maintain the at VTAF level header level routine

DataT 053 Header bill o.     this routine will maintain then it will copy debit memo request memo own pricing procedure

first you maintain the OVKK level debit memo own pricing , on that time only it will copy

please check this

former_member461383
Participant
0 Kudos

B. Siva. Reddy,

Thanks for your reply.

Let me make the requirement clear:

Scenario I

Debit Memo Request (ZDMS) is created w.r.t Sales Order. In this scenario Debit Memo Request should pick the pricing procedure of Sales Order.

Scenario II

Debit Memo Request (ZDMS) is created independently. Then in this scenario Debit Memo Request should pick its own pricing procedure.

Pls suggest.

Thanks.

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

1)  first scenario its copy the billing document pricing procedure , is normal procedure ,

2) you want own pricing procedure for the debit memo request , you maintain the pricing procedure determination ,

sales area+customer pricing procedure+document pricing procedure

here sale are is common , you maintain the document pricing procedure is different , after you can check,

you told i do not change the document pricing procedure do not change ,

but you change the document pricing procedure , their is no change happen  , then you requirement also satisfied ,

please check this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sgr,

I agree with Bojja suggestion ,

1) please maintain copy control setting between credit memo and sales order in VTAA, so when you create debit memo with reference to order price taken from the sales order .

2)If you want system to propose new pricing procedure for debit memo(ZDMS) without any reference document, do the following setting

a) Crate( or use existing ) document pricing procedure and assign the same to debit memo document type (ZDMS)

B) Maintain required pricing procedure with combination of sales area +doc p proc+c p proc in OVKK.

Now new pricing procedure will be determine in debit memo (without reference ).

If you want further clarification , please let me know.

Regards,

Patchala

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Patchala,

Unfortunately you are incorrect!

The pricing procedure determined in OVKK for debit memo request shall be the pricing procedure when debit memo request is created via copy control or via without reference or via any other way!

Please test this.

former_member461383
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Patchala and all,

Scenario I

Debit Memo Request is created w.r.t Sales Order: In VTAA @ item levl, for Pricing Type I've maintained "G". But still Debit Memo Request is not picking Sales Order Pricing Procedure. Instead it is picking its own pricing procedure. Am I missing something else also? Have you people tested this scenario with "G"? Or in std. system will not pick pricing procedure of the source document.

Now answer to the Q: "Why business wants two different pricing procedures?"

Debit Memo Request is created w.r.t to different Sales Order types with different pricing procedures. Debit Memo Request type is only one. For some Sales Order system should pick the source pricing procedure and when created for some other Sales Orders system should pick its own pricing procedure.

If this requirement can not be met with std. and if routine has to be written then pls advice should it be created for DataT 1 (GRUAP) or Copying requirements (GRBED)?

Pls advice.

Thanks.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Instead it is picking its own pricing procedure. 

That is what I have explained in my post. Please read it.

(pricing procedure determination depends upon OVKK only)

Now answer to the Q: "Why business wants two different pricing procedures?"

Debit Memo Request is created w.r.t to different Sales Order types with different pricing procedures.

Why?

You have repeated the requirement but why do you have this requirement?

e.g. Explain which condition types are in one pricing procedure and which are not in the other pricing procedure

After your explanation of the business requirement specially to pricing, then the solutions could be suggested (e.g. routines etc. etc.)