cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GI Using WS_DELIVERY_UPDATE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I’ve created a WD report which displays DN’s and has a capability to do a GI from the same application. I have used the FM WS_DELIVERY_UPDATE to do a GI for Outbound deliveries. I'm currently facing a problem in the FM HU_CONSISTENZ_CHECK which is called in the FM WM_CREATE_GOODS_MOVEMENT.

There is an internal table GT_XVEKP in the FM HU_CONSISTENZ_CHECK. In this process if I select a DN abc and do a GI and the related HU line item is stored in GT_XVEKP. When a second DN xyz is selected and GI is done, then the related HU line item is appended to GT_XVEKP along with the previous record abc(table not refreshed but appended). The table GT_XVEKP is looped and each HU’s status will be checked (FM STATUS_CHECK) and if it fails, the control exits. The problem here is since the HU line items are appended everytime, if the first record fails, then the subsequent records are ignored because of the EXIT statement.

Whereas if we do a GI directly from SAP, this table stores only the current record and GI is successful.

This Web dynpro report is displayed in the portal and even if we log off from the portal and log back in, the table buffer is reset and GI is successful. Or from the Web dynpro, if we launch the application again, the buffer is reset.

If any one faced a similar issue, please can you let me know if there is a workaround for this problem or if any other FM for Goods Issue can be used. Any pointers are much appreciated.

Regards,

Narendra.

Message was edited by: narendra daka(Rephrased the problem statement)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved. Called the FM HU_PACKING_REFRESH before the Function call WS_DELIVERY_UPDATE.

Regards,

Narendra.

Answers (0)