cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to print multiple types of quality certificate forms for same delivery item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I know how certificate profile determination works in standard SAP. Basically we can print only 1 certificate form whatever we assign to the certificate profile that is assigned in QC16.

But some of our company's customers are asking for different types of quality certificate forms (each having different kinds of layouts and different texts) for the same batch of a delivery item.

How can we achieve this?

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

With the kind of limitation we have in SAP QM ,I would advice you to have you own customized program which will print a booklet in PDF with desired out put.you have to customize your form for this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

I've figured out a solution on my own without modifying the std Cert program....below are the higher level details

• Created multiple output types for certs (around 4) in VV22
  • Built a cusom table to specify the combination of outputypes  vs certs
  • Expanded the KOMI structure with new fields and
  • Used this above custom table in EXIT_RQCAAP00_001 and passed the values to new fields of KOMI structure.

It is working like a charm .... 🙂

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Different customer with same material and same material with different customer with multiples specs with multiple certificate is possible in sap qm via imspection thorugh multiple specification but as per ur requirement Mr. surjit is correct u need to customize ur requirement .

Regards