cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New tab on Internal & General Costs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am looking for adding an additional tab on internal as well as general activity. Serached the forum but could not get through suitable answer.

Is there any BAPIs or exits available to do. Would appreciate to share your inputs.

Regards,

Sudhakar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is an User Exit

CNEX0008    Customer-specific fields in network activities

Check whether this adresses your requirement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thanks for your reply. Actually I am looking for creating new tab, you know what I mean. When you click on internal activity in structure which opens overview screen on right hand side with different tabs. After creating a new tab then I want use exits for creating customer specific fileds.

Regards,

Sudhakar

0 Kudos

hi sudhakar,

pleae eleborate which tab you want and what are the fields you want will come on that tab....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sulabh,

I have set up new tab and screens using path "PS>Structure>Operative structures>Network>User interface settings > Layout of activity detail screens > Define layout activity detail screens for network activities.

Problem here is new tab is not showing up in project builder and sure some thing is missed. Would appreciate can some tell me what is that how to see the new tabs.

Regards,

Sudhakar

Message was edited by: Sudhakar Pappu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi, Sulabh,

Because of inconsistencies in system causing problem. Issue solved and thanks for your inputs.

New tab is showing in project builder at NWA and WBS level also.

Regards,

Sudhakar

former_member188724
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhakar,

Can you please let me know what parameters you used to create the layout activity detail screen.

I can see network profile, I am not sure of other parameters.

My requirement is to add some custom fields on activity level as a tab. Hope this is similar to your requirement.Please send me the steps to create the screen.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

K.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi KS,

Sorry for the belated response.

In SPRO, click on  "Define layout activity detail screens" which opens up another change view screen, then click on button "copy standard" and input the network profile and activity category "* - all" and which opens up all the tabs of existing network with tabs which already exists. you can give your own name for tab and create screen. Here take help from your ABAPer to set up new screen and fields.

Hope this make sense.

Regards,

Sudhakar