cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Date not in the factory calendar (future)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

While I am trying to look at Gantt chart from CJ20n an information  message shows up " Date not in the factory calendar (future)". Then I checked the factory calendar settings in SCAL, there it is shows the calendar is valid till 2015. Can anyone help me on this?

Thanks

Prabhu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

shubham_kiyawat
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the date which you have filled in the project. If its previous date check for previous year also.

Check again and schedule the project, to get the start and end date.

CHeck which factory calendar is maintained in that particular object (WBS, Network).

Might be possible there is different factory calendar maintained in project definition and other object, and probably you are looking for some other.

Regards

Shubham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shubham,

I have entered current dates. According to the business requirement, different factory calendars are maintained at the network and WBS  level.

thanks

Prabhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu,

Can you test for this with same factory calender in Network & WBS.

Regards,

Pranav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pranav,

I tested using the same factory calendar for project definition and WBS elements. Is there any SPRO setting which will pop this information message.

Thanks

Prabhu

shubham_kiyawat
Participant
0 Kudos

I dont think there is any setting in SPRO, but maintaining different factory calendar should not give the error.

Probably you might be missing the factory calendar which is there in the project.

Check through CN41N, what all the factory calendars are maintained in whole project (all WBS, networks, etc). Then check their validity in SCAL.

Or else share screenshot of all.

Thanks

Shubham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu,

Extend calenders for some more future years.

This error is purely due to unavailability of calender for future date.

Extend calenders by SCAL.

See sap note 1529649, 26141.

What is your project finish date?

Regards,

Pranav

shubham_kiyawat
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Also check in SCAL, whether holiday calendar and factory calendar, both should be valid till the date mentioned in the project.

Regards

Shubham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pranav,

thanks for the information, please let me if there is any SPRO setting other than SCAL where I can look at. My project finish date is 2013 and factory calendar is valid till 2015.

Thanks

Prabhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shubham,

Thanks for the help, I checked my factory calendar as well as my holiday calendar are good till 2015.

For my test I used the same factory calendar for project definition and WBS elements.

Regards

Prabhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu,

For solving this error, All possible solution has been provided to you in this thread.

The only reason behind your error (CO500) is unavailability of calenders for scheduling dates.

1. Check dates of each activity & WBS & project.

2. Check corresponding calenders for availability on that date.

Or run a test cycle for chosen calender and a date within its range.

Regards,

Pranav