Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

How to create custom report in SAP GRC

Hi All,

I have to create custom report in SAP GRC. Then i have to integrate with NWBC(netweaver workbench) maintaining all standard functionality of any report( personalization , downloading of the report in excel). Can we do through config? Because what i understand , i have to create a structure in SE11 according to my output fields. Then i think i have to create a webdynpro componant for that report. Can anybody share any standard webdynpro componant name for report , so that i can copy that webdynpro componant and make chnages according to my requirment. I am not able to get any standard webdynpro componant for any standard report ( eg  for report "Risk and Control Matrix"  what is webdynpro componant name of this report ?? In table GRPCREPORT , there is no information about componant's name ) .

I want to have a clear approach on that . If any body provides any input it will be great.

Cheers!!!

Suvendu

Tags:
Former Member
replied

Hi Suvendu,

You can refer to SAP note 1538634 and mainly the document attached to this note "Custom_reports_in_PC_RM_2010.pdf".

regards,

Rajeshwari

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question