cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change the texts in the CUP home page

0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to replace some texts and add some texts in the CUP home page ("Request Access" page). Is this possible to do the changes in the home page?

what is the .jsp file need to be changed for this? please advise.

Thanks,

John.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

This is actually hardcoded and available for all the customers, therefore, it is not possible.

However, yes, there may be a possibility to do changes in .jsp file but we can't recommend

or confirm as such.

Best Regards,

Akhil Chopra

0 Kudos

Hi Akhil,

Thanks for the information. Really appreciated.

Regards,

John.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

You can customize the Request Access page from " Request Form Customization".

Hope this helps.

Thanks & Regards,

Nandita

0 Kudos

Hi Nandita,

thanks for the update.  How to navigate to the " Request Form Customization"?

Also, if we make changes in the Request Form customization, will it be affected to all the CUP users/our entire organization? or will it affect only the individual's machine?  Please let me know.

Thanks,

John.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Please refer to the sap note-1596326 for details.

Kindly follow tha path -> Configuartion -> Request form customization.

Best Regards,

Nandita

0 Kudos

Hi Nandita,

Thanks for your quick response.  I don't have Request form customization in configuration. we are in GRC 5.3 & SP 09.

What I am looking is to replace the below text with my own text in the CUP home page "Welcome to the Request Access page  Help is available for each link; click the link located on the top of this page"

I think we need to make some changes in the .jsp page.  So it will be applied to all users CUP home page.  please let me know can we achieve this?

Thanks,

John.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

I am sorry but there is no configuration to change the text for "Welcome to the Request Access Page"

Best Regards,

Nandita

0 Kudos

Hi Nandita,

Thanks a lot for your updates.

Regards,

John.