cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMQ2 error - Command to tRFC/qRFC: Execute LUW again

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

After posting GR for an Inbound Delivery in EWM, A PPF action is generated for creating WT.  After processing PPF action, the Warehouse task creation fails and the task is stuck in the Inbound Queue.

In SMQ2, I can see the task with  status = RETRY and error message text “Command to tRFC/qRFC: Execute LUW again”.

Can you please help us resolve the issue?

This seems to a general error and any help to solve this would be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Shetty

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor

Hi,

select the entry and restart from the SMQ2 menu

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

I couldnot find the restart option from SMQ2.  Any other ideas?  Please help me.

Regards,

Shetty

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

it's there for 100% - try once more...

try pressing F6 after you select the entry I believe this is the shortcut

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can also schedule report - RSQIWKEX

for automatic reprocessing of all SMQ2 errors

(and you can use it to restart smq2 entries once too)

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

Thanks.  I found the F6 button It is "Execute LUW".  However, when I select option F6 (execute LUW), I still got the error message again "SMQ2 error -   Command to tRFC/qRFC: Execute LUW again".

Next, I Selected option "Save LUW".  But now, to my surprise, the records are dispappeared from SMQ2.  I once thought it would have created the Warehouse Task after execution. But that didnot happen.

Do I need to execute the saved SUWs again?  If yes , how?

Please suggest.

Many thanks,

Regards,

Shetty

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>Next, I Selected option "Save LUW".  But now, to my surprise, the records are dispappeared from SMQ2

"save LUW" saves it in SMQ3 - from where you can restart it again

if does not process anything

you can try debugging in SMQ2/smq3 to see where the error happens

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Running report RSQIWKEX fixed my issue, Nice article.

thanks

Chad

0 Kudos

Hi,

have you resolved the issue, if yes please share, same issue we are facing.

Thanks and Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shashidar,

If the issue is still not resolved, I hope in the proxy the COMMIT statement is included when the proxy class is called.In this case, you can observe the status of the message in Tx sxmb_moni with white flag

"waiting to be committed".

Kindly inform whats the status of the message when you drill down to message monitor from Tx smq2.

Regards

Robinson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Thanks for your inputs.  It was a great learning. 

My problem was that Warehouse Task was not getting created because of a config issue.  Nothing related to Queue. But the error message dsiplayed in SMQ2 misguided me.

regards,

Shetty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shashidhar,

Even am facing the same issue. I am pretty sure its because of configuration issues and am not able to find it. Could you please let me know what customizing changes did you do to resolve it?

thanks in advance,

regards,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen ..requesting you to post the error details in a new thread ..

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen

Are you able to restart the LUW ? What is the message you are seeing in the system when you try to restart ?

Thanks

Rishi

krishg
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Shashi, Please check if the queue is locked (SM12). Deleting the queue entry from SM12 can also resolve this issue

former_member912541
Discoverer
0 Kudos

We had lock entries in SM12, deleting the old lock entries helped process the stuck queues in SMQ1, thanks for the pointer Krish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shashidar,

If everytime the message is getting stucked after removing the entries in the affected queue, then deregister the queue in Tx SMQR and then regsiter it again with activation.

Note: First remove the stucked messages in the affected queue and then do the above step.

Now try to trigger the message.

Regards

Robinson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Based on your advice, I did debug the LUW in SMQ2.  I have 2 clients.  In which, it works in one and doesn’t work in another.   So, I compared the behavior in both clients.

Function module  /SCWM/TO_CREATE_WHR calls a perform ”restart_qrfc”.

In the form “RESTART_QRFC”  the field IV_SEVERITY = E.  So, we get the above error message.

But in the other client where  the Inbound Queue are processed successfully, the field IV_SEVERITY = I

Below is the section of code:

IF iv_severity  CA 'EXA' AND
     is_rfc_queue IS NOT INITIAL.

IF it_crea_hu IS NOT INITIAL.

I suspect that, since IV_SEVERITY  = E, I am getting this error message.  But I am not an expert debugger. So, I request you to look in to this code and let me know from where the IV_Sevirity field is taking the value E.  Is it due to a wrong customization?  Please help.

Regards,

Shetty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shashidhar,

Could you please mention what else steps you did apart from debugging the queue like sxmb_adm configuration? It will be clear to others also before any one suggest you more inputs.

Regards

Robinson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shashidar, additionally the profile parameters rdisp/** can be checked

as per the tuning guide.

Regards

Robinson