Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APO error

Private_Member_738444
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I am facing this error <<Data inconsistency: SNPTSTW8 time stream no longer in the database table>>

This error is shown when I run the location heuristics button interactively for a particular product-location in SNP planning book.

Surprisingly it's hitting me only for this one single product-location in the entire planning book.

For all other products in this location, the heuristics button interactively works fine.

I understand that the Time Stream/ Calendar are assigned to locations in APO, hence I deleted this  'SNPTSTW8' & CIFed it again by ECC, yet the problem persists.

Please share any info on this.

Many thanks

Kumar

I have read two SAP Notes :

1) SAP Note 487776 - Timestream generation error

2) SAP Note 501139 - Time stream SNPTSTW8 in standard planning books

But couldn't resolve this issue.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Private_Member_738444
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Appreciate your messages folks.

@Rajesh:

1) All planning calendars (production/warehouse/shipping/receiving) for both the source & destination are valid till Jan 2015 (I have verified it)

2) The planning book horizon is up till June 2014.

@ Ada

Here is the product-master for this mat-location:

Please advise.

Thanks

Kumar

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kumar,

I have no idea on this now... Hope you can get some hint from others.

Regards,Ada

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kumar,

It seems the config is good and issue message is somewhat misleading. Probably, debug the application with the help of your ABAP expert. He can find the root cause.

Thanks,
Rajesh

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Private_Member_738444
Participant
0 Kudos

Marius thanks for your reply.

Here is the result for the consistency check, all is green.

/SAPAPO/TS_LCM_CONS_CHECK_ALL

Also for /SAPAPO/TS_LCM_REORG - All green again

Please let me know if I am missing anything.

Kumar

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kumar,

I have just processed a similar issue in my work.

It seems the issue could be solved by either of the below:

1)Extend your time series calendar for some more years (not sure how many would be sufficient).

You may also need to extend the factory calendar to make this possible.

2)Apply note 1521556 if it's not in your system. This note deletes some useless code, in which this kind of error may happen.

Good luck with it.

Best Regards,

Ada

Private_Member_738444
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ada,

Thanks for the update.

We have raised it with SAP & would share this info with them.

Thanks

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is your issue resolved. Please share the resolution with us..

Thanks

Private_Member_738444
Participant
0 Kudos

No bro. It's not resolved as SAP recommended extending our Factory Calendar in R3 (which gets CIFed as TIMESTREAM in APO), which is actually a year-ending activity. Besides we are not sure if it would resolve this issue. As currently the factory calendar exists upto three years in future, while the planning book horizon is shorter than that.

I would keep you posted

Kumar

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kumar, have you tried note 1521556?

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please try this first,

Please extend the time stream and reduce the SNP Production Horizon in the production master so that the planning horizon ends before time stream end date.                                                                              

Please refer the OSS note 891935 for the same issue valid up to SCM 5.0

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Blue,

Did you check the box UPDATE MASTER DATA (when you generated TS for active planning version 000 in the planning area).

Run the report /SAPAPO/TS_LCM_CONS_CHECK (SA38) to check the consistency of your master data.

Try these reports too: /SAPAPO/TS_LCM_CONS_CHECK

/SAPAPO/TS_LCM_CONS_CHECK_SNP

/SAPAPO/TS_LCM_CONS_CHECK_ALL

/SAPAPO/TS_LCM_REORG check note 425825

Thanks, Marius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kumar,

I would disagree with expert Rajesh's suggestion.  If you have not solved this by now, you should immediately raise a message with SAP.  This is what you are paying support for.

Best Regards,

DB49

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you only have the problem for one location/product, maybe you'll need to check your product master in /sapapo/mat1. Are you using a very long SNP production horizon or SNP stock transfer horizon? Generally the time stream 'Production calendar' (for inhouse production) and 'Shipping calendar' (for external procurement) should cover the corresponding horizons.

Best Regards,

Ada

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kumar,

How could you CIF a time stream from ECC to APO? I am aware of transferring factory calendar and fiscal year variants using RSA1 (through BI interface) then, creating time stream using t.code /sapapo/calendar.

As mentioned in the specified notes, have you updated 'Determine Workdays' macro using t.code /sapapo/advm?

Your macro should be similar to the following screenshot.

Thanks,
Rajesh

Private_Member_738444
Participant
0 Kudos

Rajesh,

Appreciate your quick reply.

1) Sorry for using the word CIF. I did it the way you described i.e transferred the factory calendar from ECC & then created the time-stream in APO.

What I meant was : I deleted this particular time-stream & created it again in APO.

2) I wonder how do I update the macro? Here is the macro (it's defined for 63 iteration till June 2014, same as the buckets in the planning book.

I have cross-verified the horizon.

Waiting to hear your thoughts.

Thanks

Kumar

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kumar,

Your macro is good and no need to update it.

Please check the 'Shipping' and 'Receiving' calendars of the source and destination locations (/sapapo/loc3) and the maintained periods of these calendars. If these time streams are maintained properly, you should be able to see the generated periods.

Then, finally execute consistency check using t.code /sapapo/tscons selecting your planning area and  all the flags under options.

Thanks,

Rajesh