cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logical system of PI in SLD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I have a strange problem in PI entries of SLD. In the BS of SAP-PI, the logical system shows a deafult value which is

not present in the logical system entry. This is not a manual entry and the values were present from the time when it was installed.

I checked the Association but for the integration server the enteries are fine.

Did anyone entered the same issue before?

Need guidance.

Regards

Rebecca

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rebeca,

Could you please check the Clients entries in the PI Technical system? Check what is the logical system name of each client and match with the logical system maintained in the Tx SCC4 of PI system.

Regards

Robinson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robinson,

I tried to delete the BS of SAP-PI and recreated it again several times but still the entries of the logical system remains the same. i.e. DEFAULT. My concern is to remove the dirty datas before moving it to Production.

However this data is not affecting the flow of messages in Dev environment.

Thanks!!

Rebecca

nageshwar_reddy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Rebecca,

Generally the logical system name comes from the PI ABAP backend. In technical system in the SLD, do you see a logical system name for the client you are using as integration server?

If not, ensure that there is a logical system created in the PI ABAP back end and then trigger a manual registration(RZ70) so that the latest data can come to SLD. After that if you create a new business system for integration server client, it should appear in the Business system.

Also, you have the option of manually entering the logical system in the technical system for a client in SLD. Ensure that this is not set manually in SLD.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rebecca,

My suggestion is to remove the entries of TS of SAP-PI first and then delete the entries of BS as well.

For TS of SAP-PI, you will find 2 entries i.e. 1 of ABAP and 1 of JAVA type.

As Nageshwar mentioned, the logical system is maintained in the ABAP backend .So the trigerence of SLD data in Tx RZ70 would help.

To register the JAVA type component, navigate to NWA->Config Mgmt->Infratructure-> SLD DataSupplier->Collect and Send Data. This will help to register the JAVA component also..

Now create the BS and restart the SAP-PI ( not recommended). It may help to work.

Regards

Robinson

Answers (0)