Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while configuring Resource adapter for IDOC AAE PI 7.3

baskaran_k2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm trying to confgure IDOC to File using new Java based Idoc adapter with refer to blog,

http://scn.sap.com/community/pi-and-soa-middleware/blog/2010/10/21/pixi-pi-73-new-java-based-idoc-ad...

I have done all the settings as mentioned in the blog,

ProgramID: XI_IDOC_DEFAULT_PID

MaxReaderThreadCount: 5

Destinationname: XI_IDOC_DEFAULT_DESTINATION

Gateway Server: <Gateway server of PI system>

Gateway Service:  <Gateway service of PI system>

Loca: true

Destination XI_IDOC_DEFAULT_DESTINATION is available in NWA and it is pointing to SAP ECC system.

But the Program ID XI_IDOC_DEFAULT_PID not registered in Gateway Server. Because of which while creating the Destination in SM59 in ECC, it throwing an error 'TP XI_IDOC_DEFAULT_PID' not registered in gateway server'.

Could some can help me out what else needs to be done for making programID available in Gateway of PI Server?

Thanks & Regards

Baskaran K

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

have a look at Bill's blog:

http://scn.sap.com/people/william.li/blog/2011/05/04/configuring-pi-730-java-idoc-adapter

and make sure you check it step by step

(Bill's more detailed than mine teaser)

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

baskaran_k2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

I followed all the steps from Bill teaser also. But still I'm not able to create the destination in ECC type T.

Apart from Resource Adapter settings, do we need to maintain anyother settings in PI inorder to make program id available in Gateway.

Regards

Baskaran K

0 Kudos

Hi,

From 7.20 onwards,

its mandatory to maintain secinfo, reginfo files. when I got similar issue, I have done below settings to go through.

instance profile:

============

gw/acl_mode = 0

gw/reg_info = $(DIR_DATA)/reginfo

gw/reg_no_conn_info = 11

gw/sec_info = $(DIR_DATA)/secinfo

Dummy Entries in Secinfo

===================

#VERSION=2

P USER=* HOST=* TP=*

Dummy entries in Reginfo:

==================

#VERSION=2

P TP=*

This will allow you to access a program ""XI_IDOC_DEFAULT_PID'" in PI  from R/3 through *AAE.

The above settings are not secure but for more security you need to put more effort for placing appropriate entries in ACL files.

Answers (0)