cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

custom HWC: problems on iOS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, all

I have developed a custom workflow app. On Android works fine but on iOS have some problems.

- When a query has succeed, the app shows an alert: "Invalid response from server". But the app works fine.

- When i try to call camera with method "customGetPictureURIFromCamera()", always return "customGetPictureError result: -4".

ErrorCode -4 means:

• PictureError.BAD_OPTIONS = -4; – supplied options were not recognized.

- When i try to use sharedStorage, app doesnt recognize sharedStorageKey (defined previously on Flow Design).

I have no idea how to fix this problems because on Android works fine...

SUP version: 2.1.2

Thanks.

Regards, Dani.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dani,

I am also facing the same problem with android device....can you plz help me out.

i also called the same method

"customGetPictureURIFromCamera()

on call of button,

but getting the same error.....

Thanks & Regards

Saket

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saket,

I solved problems with workflows on iOS. I was working with Mobile Workflow Container downloaded from app store. WRONG.

Now i am working with Mobile Workflow Container named MobileWorkflow<version>.tar from path "UnwiredPlatform_InstallDir\UnwiredPlatform\MobileSDK\HybridWeb\iOS\"

Unzip file and deploy in xcode and workflows works fine.

On android, i installed SybaseDataProvider.apk and Workflow.apk from path "UnwiredPlatform_InstallDir\MobileSDK\HybridWeb\Android". It should work.

I hope to help you.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Daniel,

I have installed new workflow container version  2.1.3.6319...which works fine with sup 2.1.2 on iphone  (5.0.1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Dani,

The workflow container (Sybase Workflow Container Free) is working fine with iOS which is available in app store.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am trying to upload a picture from my iphone to server ( example a folder in my server desktop), we are using customGetPictureURIFromCamera() to get the picture uri. got stuck on how to send the picture to the server

could you please guide us on this

thanks