cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Third Party WSDL Import to SAP PI 7.3 ESR is not taking place correctly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to import the attached third party WSDL file to SAP PI 7.3. Import is taking place successfully but few segments are not getting resolved correctly (Child nodes are not getting displayed in the message view). Please refer the below screen shot. In the SoapUI the same WSDL is getting resolved correctly.

If someone faces the similar problem in SAP PI, please suggest me the alternatives to overcome this issue.

Thanks

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

According your references.

Please apply these changes on your WSDL. For NotaFiscal element.

Move the element point to complext Type.

1.    <nf:element name="notaFiscal" type="notaFiscal"/>
  2.    <nf:complexType name="notaFiscal">

Also remove the </nf:element> at the end. of <nf:element> section

Regards

Lucho.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luis,

Thank you for the solution. After this change, PI is resolving the WSDL perfectly.

Thank you once again.

Thanks

Kumar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is my few cents. Use SOAPUI to validate WSDL. If SOAPUI shows valid wsdl then you have all the necessary elements in the XSD.  Please check those elements types visibly shown in the WSDL or not using SOAPUI.  I dont think soap version issues that cause this error. Please check the version wsdl uses that matches pi 7.3 supports.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Baskar,

WSDL is getting opened perfectly in SoapUI, so this is not the issue with any external XSD referred in the WSDL. But in PI after the import, some nodes/segments are not assigned any type. You can refer the parameters element highlighted in the screen shot attached in the starting message of the thread for which no type was assigned. I guess there is some limitations in SAP PI related to resolving the WSDL file.

Thanks

Kumar

nageshwar_reddy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Although the types(pedido, saidaPedido, saida and notaFiscal) defined in the WSDL are correct, looks like, PI is unable to process them correctly. As you pointed out this might be a PI limitation. I could not find any OSS note or help that indicates this way of declaring types in WSDL is not supported by PI. I think you should raise a OSS note to get SAP's response on this. You may have to change the WSDL to what PI can process and move on...

former_member223322
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are some external element types given in your WSDL for which there is no reference XSD in the WSDL file. Please check with the provider for these info and try loading it again in PI, because I believe PI is trying to refer to the element types which the SOAPUI doesn't.

~Srini