cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Adobe Reader 10 and digital signature

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

we have a problem with digital signature on Adobe Form ( Adobe Livecycle designer 9.0.1.0 with SFP transaction).

It's work fine, but when we open the pdf signed file with Acrobat Reader ( version 10.x.. or 9 etc ), there is a message "the Signature is not Valid" ( There have been changes made to this document that invalidate the signature. and other message ). The digital certificate is valid and it's uploaded into the system with Strust transaction. Additionally, the connection ADS ( SSL ) has been set with SM59 transaction.

Have you idea to resolve this problem ( sap note o patch for Acrobat Reader)?

Thanks regards

D.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dani,

From what you have posted in the error message (

There have been changes made to this document that invalidate the signature. and other message) I could understand that there are some changes which are happening when you are trying to open the form in the Adobe reader 9.0 or 10.0. What I would assume is that there might be a font issue which are changing when you open them up in the respective readers.

Can you check if font is not an issue for you. I tried searching on Net about font incompatibility but could not find any perfect idea on it. I am unsure of what i written here is correct or not. But if its correct it might lead you to a path.

Rgds,

Nitin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

thank you for your response.

However, the errors are following :

I don't think that it's a font issue.

Have you idea to resolve this problem ?

Thanks regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Have you an idea to resolve this problem ? . I tried searching on Net, but i didn't found a solution.

Thanks regards.

D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Have you an idea to resolve this problem ? .

Thanks regards.

D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm confronting myself with the same issue. Did you find out how the problem can be solved?

Thanks,

Dana