cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise JV-CIN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I know passing the JV in J1IH with reference document,Is it possible to pass JV without any reference document in CIN?.

If company paid extra amount to vendor while receiving the goods,We can adjust by using J1IH with reference to material document,but changes is not reflecting in the material document.it is reflecting in RG23PARTII in J2I6.

Is there any option changes will reflect directly to material document?

Regards,

Narendra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187965
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Narendra,

Yes, it is possible to pass JV without any reference document. The objective of Excise JV is to adjust and correct the excise entries. You can enter any number as reference document. Normally the relevant document numbers are used as reference document in J1IH for tracking.

It is standard system behavior and it is correct. The entries posted in J1IH will not be visible in material document, it will be visible in excise registers. The main objective of Ecise JV is to adjust and correct the excise amounts in G/L accounts and excise registers and not to make changes in the original material documents. There is no chance to reflect J1IH entries in original material documents.

former_member187965
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Narendra,

Still you have not got the answer for your question ?

J1IH changes will never reflect in original material documents and also this is not a standard practice. I haven't seen firms which follow such practice. The main purpose of J1IH is to have the effects in Excise Registers, which you get with standard SAP.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Narendra.

What impact you would like to give on material document. Cause Excise amount  is never reflected / loaded on material . While doing J1iH it has updated the Register and gave the GL impact , which is similiar if the initial entry i.e receiving of the goods would have been correct.

former_member186100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

nope there are not any , this is intended feature because if highly sensitive information like excise and should not be adjustable directly in previous transactions. Providing such functionality will destroy credibility as it can be changed at later stage at will. Encouraging forgery of account.