SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ISU field make mandatory for device installation process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying a field as a mandatory for T-code Device Installation EG31, field name is "Activity reason".

I have done it by T-code SHD0 by creating varient and entering package name, but its not showing mandatory when i install a device.

Kindly suggest me.

Regards.

Priya

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In order to reflect the changes you made through T-code SHD0 you have to assign the changes to the respective users also.

For this you have to do the following steps.

1.Call transaction SHD0, go to tabs ‘Standard Variants’ -> ‘Variant Groups’, fill ‘Transaction Code’, choose a  ‘Group Name’ and click button ‘Create’.

2. Put the user you wish to assign in the field ‘User’, press button ‘Assign’ to add to the group and press ‘Set Proposal’ to active the Transaction Variant for the user.

Regards,

Riyas.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In order to reflect the changes you made through T-code SHD0 you have to assign the changes to the respective users also.

For this you have to do the following steps.

1.Call transaction SHD0, go to tabs ‘Standard Variants’ -> ‘Variant Groups’, fill ‘Transaction Code’, choose a  ‘Group Name’ and click button ‘Create’.

2. Put the user you wish to assign in the field ‘User’, press button ‘Assign’ to add to the group and press ‘Set Proposal’ to active the Transaction Variant for the user.

Regards,

Riyas.