cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Short dump RABAX_STATE assert condition violated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am havingthe short dump error as below shown when I click on Projects created in cProjects and then to view Portfolio Item data in NWBC 7.01.

Error while processing your query

What has happened?

The URL call http://xxxxx.xxx.xxx:1234/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/CPROJECTS_FPM was terminated because of an error.

Note

• The following error occurred in system XX : The ASSERT condition was violated.
  • The error occurred on application server XXXXXXXX  and in work process 0 .
  • The termination type was: RABAX_STATE
  • The ABAP call stack was:
    Method: GET_OBL_TYPE_ON_GROUP_LOGSYS of program CL_INM_DFM_UI_LOG_LINKS=======CP
    Method: CONVERT_OBJECT_KEY of program /1BCWDY/005OX85YQHL5EK59QU1J==CP
    Method: IF_COMPONENTCONTROLLER~CONVERT_OBJECT_KEY of program /1BCWDY/005OX85YQHL5EK59QU1J==CP
    Method: FIRE_OP_CALL of program /1BCWDY/005OX85YQHL5EK59QU1J==CP
    Method: IF_WI_LINKS~FIRE_OP_CALL of program /1BCWDY/005OX85YQHL5EK59QU1J==CP
    Method: IP_EXT_CALL of program /1BCWDY/005OX85YQHL5EK59QU1J==CP
    Method: IWCI_INM_DFM_LINKS~IP_EXT_CALL of program /1BCWDY/005OX85YQHL5EK59QU1J==CP
    Method: HANDLEIP_PROJECT_LEVEL of program /1BCWDY/005OX85YQHL5FNTUBLRG==CP
    Method: IF_WDR_VIEW_DELEGATE~WD_INVOKE_EVENT_HANDLER of program /1BCWDY/005OX85YQHL5FNTUBLRG==CP
    Method: INVOKE_EVENTHANDLER of program CL_WDR_DELEGATING_VIEW========CP

What can I do?

• If the termination type is RABAX_STATE, you will find more information on the cause of termination in system XXX in transaction ST22.
  • If the termination type is ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE, you will find more information on the cause of termination on the application server xxxxxxx in transaction SM21.
  • If the termination type is ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE, you can search for further information in the trace file for the work process 0 in transaction ST11 on the application server. xxxxxx . You may also need to analyze the trace files of other work processes.
  • If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system adminmistrator.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Brendan_Ward
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check in V_DPR_OBL_OBGRP that all relevant object groupings are active?

Regards,

Brendan

former_member193063
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Brendan ,

where I can check V_DPR_OBL_OBGRP that all relevant object groupings are active.

Please provide me details  asap.

Thanks

Nikhilesh

Brendan_Ward
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhilesh,

Via SPRO customizing path:

SAP Portfolio and Project Management

Project Management

Basic Settings