cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material planned cost on the project.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a client requirement to bring cost of materials from sale order to Project. I know the reverse is possible via assembly processing.

We showed them BOM transfer but they are not interested to plan for material twice i.e one at the level of sale order and other directly on the project. The idea is not to have material logistics from PS, but to still do RA at project level.

We were successful is getting actual cost,planned revenue and actual revenue on the project without material being planned in project, but we are having issues in getting planned material cost on the project from sale order.

Any help in the regards is highly appreciated.

Thanks

Pradeesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We also had a similar requirement in our company. We used the function module BAPI_PDTRANSCO_POSTPRIMCOST as below in the user exit USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT in Include MV45AFZZ while saving the sales document.

l_HDR-CO_AREA = 'ABC'.                                    " Controlling Area

l_HDR-FISC_YEAR = lt_ContractPlanCost-YEAR.    " Fiscal Year

l_HDR-PERIOD_FROM = lt_ContractPlanCost-PER. "  Period

l_HDR-PERIOD_TO = '12'.

l_HDR-PLAN_CURRTYPE = 'C'.

l_HDR-PLANTYPE = 'ZCONTRACT'.

lt_CO_OBJ-OBJECT_INDEX = '1'.

lt_CO_OBJ-WBS_ELEMENT = lt_PRPS-POSID.

Append lt_CO_OBJ.

lt_TOTVAL-VALUE_INDEX = '1'.

lt_TOTVAL-COST_ELEM = '0000500500'.

lt_TOTVAL-FIX_VALUE = ( lt_ContractPlanCost-WTJHR + '1.00' ) * 100 .

lt_TOTVAL-DIST_KEY_FIX_VAL = '1'.

*  lt_TOTVAL-TRANS_CURR = vbak-WAERK.

Append lt_TOTVAL.

lt_IDX-OBJECT_INDEX = '1'.

lt_IDX-VALUE_INDEX  = '1'.

lt_IDX-ATTRIB_INDEX = '0'.

Append lt_IDX.

CALL FUNCTION 'BAPI_PDTRANSCO_POSTPRIMCOST'

EXPORTING

headerinfo           = l_HDR

tables

indexstructure       = lt_IDX

coobject             = lt_CO_OBJ

*     PERVALUE             =

TOTVALUE             = lt_TOTVAL

*     CONTRL               =

return               = lt_BAPIRET2

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think it is not possible to take planned costs from sales order and update the same for project.

I would suggest a workaround(even though it is does not look very asthetic),not sure if it will work but you can give a try.

Create a Transaction

1) Reas the materials from sales order

2) Run individual costing run(CK11N) for this materials and store in custom table all details such as cost element,cost component split and value.

User then will have manual intervention to update it in CJR2

3) Fetch the values planned in sales order into WBS cost planning transactionby cost element.(transaction CJR2 taking inputs from custom table)

First 2 steps can be scheduled as JOB so that table is updated with most recent prices, while step 3 can be done as and when necessary.

However this solution is just outline for you. You can do detailing based on above inputs.

Regards,

Mahendra