Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Sales Combination Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

The problem is as follows -

2 free items' combination exist for the same main item among which only a single combination will be given as per the customer's discretion.

Main Item                   Quantity                           Free Quantity                    Free Item

4000005                        4pc                                   1pc                                4000007

4000005                        4pc                                    2pc                                4000019

Now whenever we are raising a sales order & give Main item 4000005 in VA01, I want the system to display a pop-up box where the following will be shown against material code 4000005 -

Free Item                     Quantity                      Selection

4000007                          1pc                   check box checked (whichever required)

4000019                          2pc                   check box checked (whichever required)

Among which the combination required will be selected & it will get automatically copied in the line item level.

We have already tried this through Cross Selling also, but in the popup box it is populating only one free item in place of both the free items though both the product codes are maintained in CS01 condition type of Cross Selling under T-Code VB41.

Is there any configuration available in the SAP Standard Settings to attain my requirement. Please help.

Thanks & Regards

Priyanka Mitra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priyanka,

Just a thought.

Pop up functionality with Selection is being given in Material Determination as well where you can update 2 different Material for Proposal.

If you can use the same.... option of Material Determination to generate Second Line Item with Item category determination with TANN, then probably your requirement can be fulfilled.

Negative Points :

Need to enter Free Goods Qty Manually.

As I have never tried this, I am not sure that Will system allow you to determine Main line Item's Item Category to TAN or Later stage to change it to TAN.

Let me know if this works for you as per your business requirement.

Regards,

Mahendra Jani

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear,

i suggest you need to request abaper for custom code...

regards,