cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BRFPLUS in ChaRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I would like to automatically dispatch support team according to category in ChaRM.

(I have tried to do the dispatching using the rule policies but it wasn't possible... )

I have followed the manual "Support Team Determination via Business Rule Framework plus (BRFplus) Applicable", however, The action SMIN_STD_PARTNER_FDT that has to be activated doesn't exist in ChaRM transactions such as SMCR and SMMJ (only in SMIN).

What should I do?

Thank you,

Adi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Normally we do use the actions available in charm in Service desk and vise versa, just create a ZACTIONS, just make sure you maintained the processing types,method parameters and condtiion as the source action.

in your case to you can create your own zaction make sure the processing type as AI_SDK_DETERMINE_SUPPORT_TEAM and also copy processing parameter also.

please check this and update

Thanks

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi,

Thank you for your help. I have tried to create a ZACTION similar to the one exists for SMIN, however, I have tried to create the expression PARTNER_FCT (partner function) and I don't know what structure and field I should use...

I have tried to use the same values as in the original:

Structure: CRMD_PARTNER

Field: PARTNER_FCT

but it doesn't exist.

Can you please help?

Thank you,

Adi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi,

I have found it.

I'll test it now and update again.

Thank you,

Adi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

just paste it, we had done it lot of actions like this, it is posible.

have you defined the method name correctly??? and also element name should be same ??

can you please check and update, else attach the screen shot

I wil chk by early tmw and revert you.

Thanks

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi,

It's working 🙂

Thanks a lot.

Adi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jansi,

Im trying to do the same with our Charm , i want to use BRF+ to determine change manger and so

will you please share your insights and maybe some wikis.

i would highly appreciate this.

Regards

Ahmad Salam

Answers (0)