cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Store data associated with an EPC item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

Does anybody know, how the "Element Sets" in the SAP AII are working? I need to store some data related with an EPC code and I thought, Element Sets are the right choice for this task. Unfortunately, I don't have a clue where the data in the element sets is stored. Even debugging the code doesn't help very much.

Does anybody know, if it's possible to store some data on the AII which is associated with an EPC produced by the AII? And if this is possible, in which table the data is stored?

Greetings,

Johannes

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

you can do a lot of thinks with elements set, one is the scenario you mentioned.

Lets say you have some real world objects call "Rooms" and you want to store a room name and a room id in aii.

1. Go in spro, basic settings -> data profils -> maintain element sets

2. select the root SAP_ALL_FIELDS, then elements

3. store your new elements als Z_ROOM_NAME, Z_ROOM_ID

The data will be stored in table /ain/dm_obj_ctx. There a also some function modules in aii to store, delete and so on for entrys in /ain/dm_obj_ctx.

If you want to you this data on a label create a new element set Z_PRINT_ROOM with SAP_ALL_FIELD as parant. After this you can use this profil e.g in transaction /ain/prfasgn_filter as a default for a filter value.

Have a look at fuba /ain/act_elements_values to get a clue aii retrives the values.

I hope this helps a little bit

Regards

Herbert

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I managed to store some EPC data in User Data

when you choose an EPC in desktop ui you use

user data and I managed to put some data there via

activity DEVICE_USER_DATA_MODIFY

Regards,