cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping Time Sheet with Travel Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

According to our new requirement, we want to map travel management with Time Sheet (CATS). Please note that time management has not been configured and that without the configuration of time management we want to configure time sheet. First of all I would like to ask is is this scenario possible? Is there any standard report for the same?

Kindly help me for the same.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

There's more info about this in the documentation (I think what you wish to do is update the time sheet through integration with travel..correct? If so this should be possible via tcode CAT2 - if you wish to do this in the portal for ESS services, then I believe such timesheet functionality is only coming with EHP5)

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/EN/64/3fff9a470211d189720000e8322d00/frameset.htm

hope it is of some use

Sally

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

thanks for the reply kindly note that i dnt need a portal configuration for the same.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You might well ask..

Methinks the documentation only suggests the prerequisite of FI-TV implemented to use avtivity reports for travel expenses. Though, I've never seen a system where this was used without Time Management implemented.. and it somehow seems strange using Time sheets without Time management

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_webas620/helpdata/en/64/3fff9a470211d189720000e8322d00/frameset.htm

The standard Transaction to create activity reports is CATSXT.

Guess that didn't help much for a difinite clearing of the prerequisites ... oh well..

Cheers, Lukas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the link...but as Lukas says, this link only tells us tht it can be linked....but not the process for the same...conceptually also it should work...but then here we wnt time sheet without time management...coz the user wud not need full fledged time management.

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maybe somone on a subforum for Time Management can give a better repsonse, although they again won't know about travel management :-))).

P.S. Meh, sorry about the link, I didn't notice it was the same as Sally already posted

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

thanks...i've already posted there....waiting for some doable replies... hahaha....ur statement "

"Maybe somone on a subforum for Time Management can give a better repsonse, although they again won't know about travel management :-)))." shud actually be

Maybe somone on a subforum for Travel Management can give a better repsonse, although they again won't know about time management :-))).