cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order with different sales prices per line items

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi to all,   I had recently implemented the basic scenario of SAP SD in our company in the test enviroment.   I am planning to achieve the following scenario:

1) Create Sales Order (VA01) Order Type : OR

2) Customer : C (For Example)       Material   : M (For Example)   now i want to create the sales order in a manner that :

Material M -> Delivery Date : 07.06.2012 -> Price : 100

Material M -> Delivery Date : 14.06.2012 -> Price : 200

Due to fluctuation of prices same material prices are changed with different delivery dates.

i had maintained condition type with different validatiy dates , but the sales order picks the price from the pricing date for all the line items.

i am using the same pricing procedure but the value of the condition type should be different based on the delivery dates.

please suggest whether this functionality can be achieved or not , or whether there is some other way to achieve.

best regards,  samad farooq

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Samad ,

Can u tell us wts the actual business scenario(product or service) of the delivery date,

when the customer giving the order 2day  and u r booking the order 2day so rate will be charge on 2day rate ri8 , why u want on delivery date

If customer giving order on 14.06.2012 then the price will e 200 ri8

Regards

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

SCN is professional community network so  please use professional English don`t use shortcut english ( massage english)

Hi samad farooq,

Please follow Shiva Ram suggestion, maintain " proposal for pricing date" A in VOV8.

Regards,

Patchala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

You are right for the scenario you are assuming but actual business process is as followed:

We are in an upstream oil and gas company, in which demand always supercedes supply.

so as such what we produce goes to our limited ongoing customer. For eg LPG (Liquified Petroleum Gas) we supply them for the month, then after that we bill them for the whole month and prices of LPG can change upto fives times in a month. So to depict this scenario i need create a sale order in which pricing should be based on the delivery dates.

please suggest.

best regards,

samad farooq

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Patchala,

SCN is professional community network so  please use professional English don`t use shortcut english ( massage english)

Thanks a lot For your information (FYI)

Definitely, I will follow the same

Regards

Ramesh prusty

former_member211616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Samad ,

Thanks For your Information ,

Regards

Ramesh 

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please don't cross post in multiple forum, this question is answered at http://scn.sap.com/thread/3206004  . Check there and if it does not suit, post your response in the same thread.

Regards,