cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remote iView Display problem after kernel upgrade

former_member187439
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi , After kernel upgrade of ERP, the direct ITS link is working fine. But the remote iViews (transactions) from my portal 7.3 has stopped working.

The iviews appear as almost a blank page with few links in the bottom which does not work.

As per a SAP note, i should try setting the stylesheet parameter of the iview to "Is" instead of "ur" which also did not help.

We have upgraded to Kernel 201 with disp+work patch 223. The main reason for going for this upgrade is to get better swedish translations.

Any idea about this issue?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kavtha,

Since 720 Kernel patch 221 this is a known issue with iViews.

Note 1446099,(Note 1446099 - Web Dynpro application not displayed in customer theme) is the REAL solution because then the Portal Styles will always be used, instead of the fallback to ITS styles.

For the ITS a solution has also been created to overcome this

SAP note 1738991,(Note 1738991 - SAP GUI for HTML in portal: Style sheet is not loaded) solution is with the kernel 7.20 Patch 310

Regards,

Oisin

michael_ruth3
Contributor
0 Kudos
former_member187439
Active Participant
0 Kudos

The link is not opening.

Anyways its a known stylesheet issue which SAP ITS WEBGUI team confirmed back telling that they will correct it in the patch level which will be released this week. So I am waiting for that.