cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QA32 - Period of Selection for field Lot created on

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

When we've used tcode QA32 in the field the system is showing 07 days as period of selection for field Lot Created on. We were wondering if you could inform us how we change this period for 01 year? Can I change this period using QM Customizing?

We've attached an example extracted from QA32.

I hope you can help us with this issue.

Best regards,

Valdevair

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

anup_patil3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Valdevair,

Yes, you can change it & it's not QM config.. it's just a variant set like that as standard...

- Run Tcode-QA32.. on initial screen, click on 'Save'.

- System will take you to 'Variant Attributes' screen.

- If you go to selection screen- Lot created on' and scroll down to right hand side, you will see that 'Selection Variable' is selected as 'D' alongwith 'Name Of Variable' as 'Current date - 7,current date-0'.

You need to select which suits you.

Hope this will help. Revert if any issue further.

Regards,

Anup

anup_patil3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Forgot to add that you need to follow above steps & save your own Variant.

Also, you want to select period of 1 Year on QA32 but I believe, it will be too big/large data...

Coz in that case, system will try to find & display Inspection Lots for a period of last 1 year and will take more time to display output.

Let me know your thought on this.. and confirm what you want to set in your variant.

Regards,

Anup

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As Anup said but this can be done from config using

Quality Management-->Quality Inspection-->List Definition-->Define Variants (List View Function)

Also, the choice of 7 should not be hard coded into the variant. When you select the from/to option it should pop up a small window asking for the number of days.

FF

Answers (0)