cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F-48 advance not reflecting in PR05

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

in f-48 if i make down payment to an employee vendor how will it reflect in pr05 advance tab automatically.  So that it facilitates settlement.

If am wrong please correct me the correct way of processing

Regards

Vibin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vibin,

Its a reverse process which you are thinking.

Advance amount in PR05 always comes from travel request or can be entered in PR05 directly, then this amount is transferred to FI in employee vendor, then whole or partial payment can be made through FI.

Regards,

Muhammad Umer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muhammad,

Thanks for the response. But when my finance guy check in posting only expense type is triggering but not the advance payment. so kindly let me know is their any setting to be configured by FICO guy. Please view the screen short:

From the above screen i can check only expenses type in posting and not the advance payment.

So please let me know the process in which i can view both advance and expenses atatime.

Regards

Vibin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vibin,

when you will post your trip approved and then settled then only expenses will be posted.

For posting of advance, you need to set trip status as Request appoved and settled then only advance amount will be posted,

For this purpose, open trip in PR05, there will be a tab named as trip status, click on request approved and to be settled, then settle and post in FI.

i hope it would serve your purpose..

Regards,

Muhammad Umer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muhammad Umer

I am sorry for the delay in responding still am working on the concept and i have few more quest where i post you once it confirm from team work.

Problem is if i check as per above i can see advance amt and not the expenses type and if i do reverse i can see expense type and not the advance amount.

And more over i have not given any gl account for advance type anyware but it taking gl a/c by default so dont know from where its picking.

Can you help

Regards

Vibin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its standard behaviour of system either system would post advance or expenses depending upon trip status ..

Advance would be taken from V_T706B4_A where wage type is assinged then also check symbolic account for that particular wage type and the gl mapping of symbolic account. there shall be available in system so that system is posting advance otherwise it would throw error message.

Regards,

Muhammad Umer

Answers (0)