cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add actions to the pull-down menu - solman 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have created a send e-mail to processor action for an incident but it's not seen in the pull down menu of the Webclient UI.

The action was copied from the standard action ZMIN_STD_MAIL "send e-mail to reporter", and I have changed the partner function to SLFN0004 - Message Processor. I have made sure that the actions is changeable in dialog, executable in dialog and displayed in Toolbox. I have also created a matching condition.

When I have changed the partner function back to SLFN0002 - reported by, the action does appear at the pull down list.

I have tried to follow the instructions in SAP note 1567003 and in other SDN sessions, and it says I should add the following entries to table AGS_WORK_CUSTOM:

"If your action meets the above criteria, add an entry in table AGS_WORK_CUSTOM in the following form:

IM_CRM_UI_PPF_<sequence no> <method filter>

Example:
           IM_CRM_UI_PPF_01             Z_CUSTOM_ACTION_FILTER_01

IM_CRM_UI_PPF_02             Z_CUSTOM_ACTION_FILTER_02

What's a METHOD FILTER?

Why does the action visible in the UI when the partner function is SLFN0002 and not when it's SLFN0004?

Thank you,

Best Regards,

Adi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member188058
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Adi,

The email actions are defined as partner dependent actions. Unless you have that partner defined in the incident,, the action will not be available in the pull down menu. It works for Reported by,because by default your login ID is taken as reported by and hence the mailing action is visible to you. When you change to Message processor, make sure that you manually assign a business partner ID against message processor in the incident.

Once this is done and incident is save, you should be able to see the emailing action.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Imran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

Thank you for your answer. I have checked what you have suggested. Still, even when there is a processor (SLFN0004) assigned to the message the action doesn't show at the pull don list.

Furthermore, I have created another action, this time "send email to support team" (partner function SLFN003), and it works fine without any problem... I can see the action at the list.

Any idea what's wrong?

Thank you,

Best Regards,

Adi