cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to configure EWA reports in solution manager 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How to configure EWA reports in solution manager 7.1, I need add a new system in the existing setup for new ewa reports.

Regards,

Sampath Potnuru.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunny,

I have already refered the above link, but ask per the instructions in the above link i option 2, I am able to new create solution but not able assign system.

In the above link these setps are not available, can you help me with this?

Regards,

Sampath Potnuru.

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Assign your system to a logical component in SMSY and assign that logical component in turns to the solution.

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you help me with steps to create a new logical system for EWA reports and how to assign it to the system to the solutions.

I have tryed but could not perform.

Regards,

Sampath Potnuru.

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For creating logical component, please check below link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm40/helpdata/en/a2/9b576a334144698f7938507b09b28c/content.htm

Once logical component created and systems are assigned to it then go solman_workcenter - Solution Manager Administration - Solutions - Click on Solution - Click on Change- Add logical component to the solution.

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunny,

Thanks for your help, I am able to create a logical component and assign it now.

Now i am getting following error when i am trying to setup the early watch report, i get this error message "No Early watch alert relevent object".

Please help on this regard.

Thanks,

Sampath Potnuru

Answers (0)