cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Deliveries in single Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have a scnerio, Where i have a single Sale Order with 1 line item and10 Order Qty, for that S/O i have  4 Deliveriy documents.

Now i need to make a Single invocie with Single Line item for 10 Qty..Is it possible??

Regards.

Siva

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

marcin_milczynski
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can switch billing relevancy of the item category to G Order-related billing of the delivery quantity

and in copying control take the delivered qty as billing qty (D Delivery quantity), but this chanegs significantly the billing process from delivery-related to order-related billing and also requires the user to create the billing document after all deliveries are executed, so best option is to keep billing block in sales order until the qhole qty is delivered.

Regards,

Marcin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shiva,

When you want to create the single invoice then why your are creating different deliveries, Make it as one and Bill it with single item.

regards

Khajahussain

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi shiva

i think it is possible , go to VTFL , in this go to item category level BILLING QUANTITY field is there ,

with this u can resolve , please check this ,

regards

Anjali G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Go to VF04 billing due list click on collective billing document. Hope this may help you.

Thanks

VSA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to make single line item invoice.

Regs,

Siva

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I want to make single line item invoice

No not possible

G. Lakshmipathi

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is not possible as the system makes references at line item level also. You can check the billing document, item detail tab, where in you can see two fields sales document and reference document fields. This will differ, when different deliveries are combined into one billing document.

Regards,