cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI 7.3 idoc to file scenario error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

PI 7.3 working on idoc to file scenario.

gone through the below links:

http://scn.sap.com/people/william.li/blog/2011/05/04/configuring-pi-730-java-idoc-adapter

http://scn.sap.com/community/pi-and-soa-middleware/blog/2010/10/21/pixi-pi-73-new-java-based-idoc-ad...

also  through the link http://scn.sap.com/thread/2061111

The configurations that i have done are - creating a RFC destination in ECC system type tcp/ip giving XI_IDOC_DEFAULT_PID as program id for connection to PI system and the connection test is working fine.

on triggering idoc through we19, the outbound idoc are created and coming in 03 status.

then the idoc gets stuck in SM58 with error : Bean IDOC_INBOUND_ASYNCHRONOUS not found on host

in PI system in NWA in inboundRA, i have set local to true, set gateway host and gateway service option.

created RFC destination XI_IDOC_DEFAULT_DESTINATION and XI_IDOC_DEFAULT_DESTINATION_<ecc system id> both connecting to ECC system.

earlier the XI_IDOC_DEFAULT_DESTINATION was pointing to PI system but then we changed it to ECC system now.

also created JCO rfc provider:jco rfc destination with program id as XI_IDOC_DEFAULT_PID and set it to running.

created sender IDOC comm channel - but in comm channel monitoring the error is coming at this channel saying - RFC destination unavailable XI_IDOC_DEFAULT_DESTINATION_<ecc system id>  - But i have created this rfc destination in nwa and its ping destination is working fine - but still this error is coming in sender idoc comm channel.

Also the error is that IDOCs are not coming from ECC to PI system with error in ECC system in SM58 : Bean IDOC_INBOUND_ASYNCHRONOUS not found on host.

So please suggest how to rectify this error. Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

For file to idoc scenario is there any possibility to get line items details or xml details i.e the segments and its related field details using reference id, transaction id or interface name or message id in SAP PI 7.0. I know we need to click each and every message in sxi_monitor and look for details.

For SAP(R3 System) I can create a report and set the job for specific time period so automatically it throws the details(like reference no, document date, invoice no from) in ftp path as .csv file. The same ftp path is maintained in program.

I wanted to check FTP--->PI postings and I have set the job at r3 system it is working fine and Im monitoring it too.

Now the end to end scenario is FTP--->PI--->ECC(R3 system). Please help.Many Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Simon,

I wanted to check the data flowing from ftp to PI and for PI to SAP i have craeted a program in such a way that the line item details of idoc is pleaced to ftp in a csv format.

I just wanted to check the details of xml from ftp to pi. I wanted to cross verify what data is posted for each segment in xml.

Hope you got my point Please help. Thanks...

vicky20691
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

okay Misec,

Happy to see the exactly same error which I have faced for long time.

1. Very Important- Remove JCO RFC Provider. It is not needed at all. (the Bean IDOC error comes because of this)

2. Also remove the RFC destination XI_IDOC_DEFAULT_DESTINATION_<ecc details) and point the default XI_IDOC_DEFAULT_DESTINATION to ECC (by filling ECC system detail). Ping it (hope you get success)

3. the general step of InboundRA- NWA->Configuration->ApplicationResources-> search for InboundRA Resource adapter.

Enter the properties according to any blog by Michal or Swati etc.

1. Program ID- the same you gave in SM59

2. gateway service - sapgw<pi instance number>

3. gateway server- host of PI

4. local- true

5- keep the default PI_AAE_IDOC ( caution- do not change it)

6. max thread count - 5 or 6.

Now the test starts,

If the Program ID got registered via this InboundRA then you will get connection test 200 OK in SM59 ( do check the Unicode in Unicode tab).

and then try sending your IDOC. it will work , I mean it should Ideally work

WORKAROUND:

Now if the above step doesn't work and connection test fails with error Program ID not registered on gateway server or still you get  some error in Sm58 (the only error with high probability is ASjb....... ) then you must recreate your ICO.. but if SM59 connection test Fails then do the following

1. Create one IDOC sender channel and give manual entries- same prog id, client and host name give FQDN of ECC, give user id with access to ECC. This will make SM59 work.

2. then keep ICO as it is with either this manual channel or a default mode channel and trigger IDOC.

Hope you succeed in your requirement.

Regards,

Vikas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am having the exact problem now. The communication channel says,

RFC Destination unavailable XI_IDOC_DEFAULT_DESTINATION_ECC

Entries are stuck in sm58 with error

Bean IDOC_INBOUND_ASYNCHRONOUS not found on host

The connection test between ECC and PI is working fine.

Please give me a step by step instructions to solve the same

azharshaikh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar,

Please check in ur NWA if you have created:

created RFC destination XI_IDOC_DEFAULT_DESTINATION and

XI_IDOC_DEFAULT_DESTINATION_ECC both connecting to ECC system

Do a Ping test n confirm

Regards,

Azhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dou you still have this issue?

If yes, Please make sure your sender interface name in ICO or Sender Agreement should be same as IDOC name in ECC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Misec,

Check whether receiver system is unicode or non-unicode system.

If it is unicode change settings in SM59 as unicode, otherwise, if not, change it non-unicode in sm59.

Try to check also (with your basis team) if all the listerners are acitve or not and adapter settings are done or not.

This is a similar thread:

http://scn.sap.com/thread/2061111

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Simon,

Thanks for your reply.

checked the sm59 connection in ecc system. our pi system is unicode and it is given as unicode in sm59 connection. the unicode test gives - target is a unicode system character size 2.

since our basis team is new, so i am helping them in basis activities too. so can you suggest what activities can be checked - the error is occuring at 2 places as i said in above post -

in ECC system in sm58 - Bean IDOC_INBOUND_ASYNCHRONOUS not found on host

and in PI system in comm channel monitoring in sender idoc comm channel - RFC destination unavailable XI_IDOC_DEFAULT_DESTINATION_<ecc system id>, even though i have created this rfc destination in PI system in nwa and its ping destination is fine.

So please suggest how to rectify this error. thanks in advance.

Hi All,

If anybody has run idoc to file scenario in PI7.3 using IDOC_AAE adapter, please help in suggesting how to rectify the above errors. thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

restarted pi system.......now sender idoc comm channel is green..........

deleted the sm58 entries in ecc........then triggered a new idoc by we19.......then a new error came in sm58 in ecc system, now the error has changed to -  RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE: Commit fault: ASJ.ejb.00

already saw this link, but was not of much help http://scn.sap.com/thread/2078780

Former Member , : sorry for quoting you in this post, but saw ur threads relating to IDOC_AAE, so can you please su...

Please suggest how to resolve this error. Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

you get this error you need to check your DB settings and also there are mutiple listeners for the same message. one is JCO and other is RFC so we get this error

-Regards

Sreeram

Former Member
0 Kudos

can u pls explain ur solution is slightly more detail - as to what and where should i check. thanks in advance.

to let u know, the inboundRA maxThreadReadCount is specified as 10 and the tcp/ip connection from ecc to pi with program id XI_IDOC_DEFAULT_PID is working fine as its connection test is fine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

can anybody pls help to get this error resolved so that idocs from ecc can come to pi? thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

There should be only one active connection from ECC to PI for IDOC to transfer you have two connections one JCO and other InboundRA. Can remove the JCO becuase its does not understand which one to send as both are listening.

Former Member
0 Kudos

oh.....i forgot to tell that i have already deleted the jco............

put local false and program id registered, then tcp/ip conn from ecc to pi is working fine.......

but on sending idocs, error is coming in SM58 with error - RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE: Commit fault: ASJ.ejb.00

So please suggest how to remove this error and get the idoc from ecc to pi. thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

can try to change something in idoc(change the data) from we 19 and send it again. If you still get the error then you need apply SAP Note 1431798

Regards

Sreeram

Former Member
0 Kudos

changed data in idoc, still getting the same error. also tried with some other idoc, still getting the same error. even tried to send another type of idoc, but that also got stuck with error - RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE: Commit fault: ASJ.ejb.00

any more suggestions to rectify this error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

did u apply sap note 1431798

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am also facing the same issue in PO system. Can you please let me know how you had resolved it?

Regards

Vasant

S0004562014
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi all

Had a similiar problem in SM58 and pi log viewer:

"Commit fault: ASJ.ejb.005043 (Failed in component:".

Problem was the usage of different idoc basis types.

On ECC colleague used invoic01 and on pi side i used invoic02.

I corrected this in we20, and it works 🙂

BR

Hubertus