Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to change confirmed schedule line date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I've encountered an issue here.

Sales order created - schedule line auto confirmed to a farthest date possible, example 31 Dec 2015.

However since there are stocks available for delivery in next 2 weeks, I would like to change and confirm the schedule date for this order to 27 July 2012.

Tried to change the date in the item schedule line but however when running ATP - the confirmed date would not changed.

Also when tried to save the sales order after changing the schedule line date - prompted as incompletion log due to missing data ATP accepted (which I believed this is customized feature added).

Can you please help?

Thanks in advance

Best regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

amr_amr
Explorer
0 Kudos

It's solved??

I have the same problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check in material master (MRP2 View) planned delivery time and GR processing time.In MRP3 view need to check Tot. repl. lead time.And check transit time for the route which you are using.

If you do not find out anything after checking,then i would ask you please attach the details of the massage which you are getting when you are going to save the sales rder.

Thanks & Regards

Sourav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

There are stocks available to fulfill this order - checked thru MD04 and it shows ample available stocks to slot the fulfillment of this order. However, I did a check in CO09 but do not understand why the quantities are all showing as zero. I've even done a check on the settings in material master as well and the settings will not push the date to such a far date.

Tried to change the confirmed quantity with new date but not able - the confirmed quantity is still showing the farthest date as possible.

I'm not too sure whether the user exits impact on this scheduling date and which of the user exit.

Imcompletion log when saving sales order - even when select any of the option - will still reflect as imcomplete.

Thanks and Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Managed to refresh the CO09 and it shows data. However since the order is not confirmed - I do not see the confirmed quantity.

Also need help to interpret CO09.

Thanks

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you copy & paste the information from CO09 here? I will try to interpret it then

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is there actually available stock on 27th July? Check if there is available stock in transaction CO09.

If there is no available stock, then you can post more stock into the system. Or you can make this sales order a higher priority than a sales order that has a confirmed quantity and run rescheduling in V_V2.

Regarding incompletion log, can you give excat details on what data it is telling you is missing.

former_member211462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear GeriSAP LMY

Check these Transaction codes , if their configuration is correct  OVZG , OVZH , OVZI , OVZJ

Regards

JNM