SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reversing transfer post adjust receivables

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are running FPRV every night.  The recon keys also gets transferred to the GL after each run via FPG1.  We had issues on some high-valued commercial accounts because those are not meant to be included in the FPRV job that runs every night.  Since the transfer posting totals to GL already ran, I reversed the transfer posting via FPG8.  However, I cannot find a way to mass reverse the postings created by FPRV.  There is a reversal tab in FPRV itself but it is not doing anything when I tried to use it.  How do you reverse the postings made by FPRV?

Thanks and kind regards.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to make the specifications of the reversal in the General Selections tab and then indicate in the Reversal tab with a check mark that it is a reversal run. You also have to specify the DATE ID and RUN ID of the run you are reversing.

K

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to make the specifications of the reversal in the General Selections tab and then indicate in the Reversal tab with a check mark that it is a reversal run. You also have to specify the DATE ID and RUN ID of the run you are reversing.

K

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

GM:

FPG8 is not really meant to be used there - you will now have a difference between FICA and FIGL which must be corrected also.  As Kashmir mentioned, there is a reversal process within the transaction.  Or you could execute FP08M for the documents generated by the original run.

regards,

bill.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi GM,

did you find the answers helpful/ correct??

K