SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Security Deposit Interest

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

For security deposit the interest calculation starts from the day the security deposit is been cleared. But there is a different requirement for sd interest calculation. The system should consider the date of of check entered on the fp25 for calculation or BP creation date. This is because the check is sent for clearing in banks even after months from receiving the checks.

Is there a way to take care of the issue. Please let me know.

Regards

Charvi

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

charvi:

an exception as you describe is not easily automated.  you would need to use event 2090 to change the dates, provided they are consistently entered.

regards,

bill.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

charvi:

an exception as you describe is not easily automated.  you would need to use event 2090 to change the dates, provided they are consistently entered.

regards,

bill.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Charvi,

I agree with Bill. Also check event 2065, as I think function module FKK_SAMPLE_2065 calls the function module FKK_GET_VALUEDATE_FOR_INT_CALC which uses the value date of the clearing for interest calculation.

regards,

David