cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

valuated stock will update moving average price

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Valuated project stock will updates Moving average price after GR/GI?

sudheer

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

fortian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It will update only the Moving average price of the project stock, you can check it with transaction MBBS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sudheer,

See rules of engagement before posting any question on this forum. Link is-

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-19331

Regards,

Pranav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Frame your question properly and explain the issue in detail for others to understand it and answer it. Seems like you do not have enough time to frame the question and post it.

former_member218047
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Gokul & all,

One of my client needs a z report in which he needs to view the materials procurred against the WBS element with the PO price difference between 2 dates. Generally we can check the price movement difference of PO in ME1P. But he needs to view by providing the wbs element in the selection screen. May i know from which table i can fetch the PO difference price along with wbs element. Can you please share the logic so that I can provide to my Abaper to develop the Z report.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

If I understood correctly, you want to fetch PO prices at various instances which are account assigned to WBS element.

In that case, you can use EKKN to get WBS element for PO.

Regards,

former_member203098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In prps table get objnr for wbse pass objnr into cooi table with value type-22, we can see
current PO's (still to be delivered) for the given wbse.this table don't maintain PO history.In EKKN wbse related PO's will be available.

regards,