cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiply condition value by -1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I would like to invert all values for condition ZXXX on the credit memo. For example:

On the invoice, ZXXX = -100

On the credit memo request, I would like ZXXX = 100. What is the best way to achieve this? I've played around with pricing types and have found M, but that inverts ALL conditions (most significantly the internal cost). I am also trying to use condition value formulas but with no luck so far.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

unfortunately that isn't working. I thought that would have fixed it. I'm not sure what else can be the problem at this point

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you make changes in V/06, you need to create new pricing record, then new sales document then you need to test. Did you test with new master data/document?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yeah, tested with new documents but no luck still

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can check any available routine in the column alternate condition base value in the pricing procedure. I think routine 164 suits your requirement. If this does not suit, you can develop your own routine and assign in this field against the condition type. The logic could be

xkwert = 0 - xkomv-kawrt.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

I just tried routine 164 however the base value doesn't change signs. I am guessing that there is something preventing the condition base value from changing - perhaps in the copy control, but I'm not sure exactly what is causing this.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in t.code V/06 - For the condition type, check the field value Plus/Minus. Here you may need to change the current value to blank.

Regards,