cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can standard system support mass maintenance for QA11 Usage Desicion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear expert

Our quality department user must complete more than 500 inspection lots after finish goods receiving every day.

Via TCODE QA11 ,they must set UD code in defects view and post to unrestricted use in inspection stock view. Can standard system support mass maintenance for these 500 inspection lots,we hope we can post these 500 inspection lots material from QA status to unrestricted status one time.

Thanks

Linfeng

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

No std way but you can use ,QA32 -->select all lots -->click on UD & save -->contiune this for all lots.

Make sure that you have UD code customization in such a way that it will have "Stock posting " proposal in the background"

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Linfeng,

Since you need auto UD and stock posting in mass, it seems you rarely inspect the goods (this may be because of your product quality experience and perhaps better quality vendor). I won't say this is something wrong.

Why can't you try DMR if you are annoyed of consistent inspection activities (assuming you notice major % as acceptable every time). Dynamic modification rule facilitates you to inspect lots with pre -defined intervals. Like you inspect every 10th or 15th lot.

Remaining lots undergo skip status. Such lots you can plan for auto UD through QA16 or QA17

AR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sujit Gujar

Thank you very much for you good solution,two question here

1.QA32 -->select all lots -->click on UD & save -->continue this for all lots

Sorry, I don't know how to continue this for all lots, I've tested in system and if I click all lots via TCODE QA32,must do UD one by one, could explain detailedly here?

2.Make sure that you have UD code customization in such a way that it will have "Stock posting " proposal in the background" could you tell me the configuration path in the background?

Thanks again

Linfeng

Former Member
0 Kudos

1.What I mean was to select all lot -->Usgae decision-->enter UD code --> then keep on entering the "UD code & keep saving !

That's only way to do it in Mass.

QS51>>Catalog 3,plant>>select your selected set>>and then define the posting proposal for your desired selected set.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Correct, first u maintaine the UD code Posting proposal direct to unrestricted stck, secondly QA16 is there for background UD for inspection lot processing. But the condition is only that no MIC will be in rejection, all mic's are under tol. value and ok.

then when u use QA16 system proposed that UD code and ur stck posting will be unrestricted use.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sujit Gujar

Thanks for your detail explanation, I’ve set the vmenge01-to unrestricted use unrestricted batch status.Via TCODE QA16 ,I click UD background and complete usage decision successfully ,but I still can’t post stock from QA to unrestricted use, there is no material document of movement type 321 ,is there anything wrong of my transaction or configuration ? 

Thanks

Linfeng

Answers (0)