Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are on SRM 7.0

in the extended classic scenario

We would like to set up 2 transaction types for Shopping Cart in SRM 7.0

I have followed the steps outlined in

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/profile/Shopping+cart+document+type

but if I set a breakpoint at the code it doesn’t hit. So it seems like this isn’t used in SRM 7.0 any more.

Has anyone achieved this in SRM 7.0?

Cheers

Ulrike

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

robin_janke
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have nearly the same question . I want to update the process type after the initial creation of the shopping cart (in the webdynpro or in the doc_change BADI), but I can't get it to work yet.

I think that it should be quite feasible to update the process type doing some enhancements when really in the beginning of the process.

1. Create a new transaction type through SPRO in the usual way

2. Look at the contract creation configuration for an example to start the application with an additional initial screen to select the process type:

in SE80 enter webdynpro component FPM_OIF_COMPONENT, look for component configuration /SAPSRM/WDCC_FPM_CTR_PURCH and start the component configuration. Also do something like this for the shopping cart.

3. Enhance the method GET_DEFAULT_PROCESS_TYPE in class /SAPSRM/CL_PDO_BO_SC if needed, this method determines the shopping cart process type - put a break point here and it will stop right at the beginning of the shopping cart creation screen.

Regards,

Robin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robin,

the determination of the PO document type which is created from a SC is determined by the attribute BSA in the org structure. this is read at the creation of the shopping cart.

Cheers
Ulrike

robin_janke
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ulrike,

I know this, but I want to update the process type of the shopping cart based on for example the return from a certain catalog while still editing the shopping cart.

You can even update the follow on PO document type in the doc change badi changing the BE_DOC_TYPE in the sc item if you have more than one PO document type later on if the BSA attribute is not sufficient.

Regards,

Robin

former_member208675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As of I know, creation of transaction types for SC is restricted after SRM 5.0.

Regards,