cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upload and download user details

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Does anyone know a way to download and upload all the user data in SU01, the user details and roles etc.

I know we could do a client copy of the user data but we would prefer to download and upload all the data.

Cheers

Barry

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

manu_susankar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Barry...

Create a user master record from SCC8 select sap_user profile capture the tp with <SID>KTxxxxx if your system vertion is 4.7/6.x systems, use DDIC for creating.below the versions 4.7 need to create a trans port request for the following geven tables...

USR10

USR11

USR12

which are consists the user authorization.Before proceeding make sure that both the tp's created properly.

Regards...

S.Manu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Barry,

Execute transaction SCC8 for Client export.

Use profile : SAP_USER (Users, user roles and authorization profiles are copied)

Make sure that you have provided 'Target system' before you execute export

Make a note of the generated transport request

<SID>KO<no> cross-client data

<SID>KT<no> client-specific data

<SID>KX<no> texts and forms

You do not have to release the request. the request is automatically released.

The data export is asynchronous and still runs if SCC8 has already finished. Do not run any other client copy tool before the data export is finished. You can check the status of the export with the transaction SE01. Display the logs for the request <SID>KT<no>.

Check if cofiles & Datafile are generated into their respective trans directories.

You can use this exported transport to 'Upload / import' into any system at later point of time.

Hope this solves your query.

Regards,

Ammey Kesarkar

<i>'Award points for useful info'</i>