cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KOMP-UEPOS is showing value of the referenced sales order during pricing in billing

javed_ihsan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I am creating a billing document for a delivery document which is created with reference to different sales order. The sales order has different BOM products. The issue is that during pricing in billing document KOMP-UEPOS is showing value from the referenced sales order rather than showing values from the billing document. Any idea how to get UEPOS values in KOMP from the billing document during pricing in billing document. Example to explain

Sales order 1.

item number     Product     Higher level item

10                    A123451    

20                    A123452     10

Sales order 2

10                    A123453    

20                    A123454     10

Billing document

30                    A123456    

40                    A123457     30

But during dubugging in pricing in billing, KOMP is showing the following

30                    A123456    

40                    A123457     10

Best Regards

Javed

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

marcin_milczynski
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is actually correct. The system takes the UEPOS from sales order, as otherwise if you would have the pricing based on UEPOS in sales order and would trigger new pricing in the billing document, the system would execute the pricing in a different way.

Regards,

Marcin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Javed,

Have you check wich value you have in VBRP-UEPOS?

Have you thought about using USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP (modulpool SAPLV60A, report RV60AFZZ)?

Regards,

Ornella

javed_ihsan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ornella

Thanks for your reply. Once billing document is saved then VBRP-UEPOS has the correct value but during creation of a new billing document KOMP-UEPOS is showing UEPOS value of the referenced sales order. First I am looking for standard sap soloution where I can get the UEPOS value from the billing document during pricing. If no solution found then I will think about Bespoke soloution.

Please let me know if there is any other standard way of getting correct value of UEPOS in KOMP during billing document creation.

Best Regards

Javed

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you try with your copy control settings t.code VTFA (sales order to billing) or VTFL (Delivery -> billing). Go to item level details and in the field pricing type select value B and test.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Javed,

Have you searched for notes?

I found some, I don't know if the symptom matches your problem:

• Note 353768 - Summarizing note on the UEPOS determination
  • Note 883995 - Higher-level item number in billing document (9)
  • Note 1557017 - Incorrect values at Higher-level Item Number in billing docs

Hope it's useful.

Regards,

Ornella

javed_ihsan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Ornella

But these notes are not relevant to my issue

javed_ihsan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Shiva for your reply. I changed the pricing type to B in the copy control but still it is showing the UEPOS value of the referenced order number rather than from the billing document