cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Follow on document not showing for shopping cart in transaction BBP_PD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have got two shopping cart which has got PR and PO created in backend, But when we checked in monitor shopping cart and BBP_PD transaction cart's are not showing any follow-on document created and entries are still  present in table BBP_DOCUMENT_TAB.
Though the job clean_reqreq_up and BBP_GET_STATUS2 is scheduled to run, we tried to run these jobs for these shopping carts manualy also, But running BBP_GET_STATUS2 for these shopping cart is giving error "On the basis of data no change is possible". could some body help please.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to RZ20

SAP (CEN) B2B Procurement - Monitors-Shopping Basket

This will have an entry if there is a failure, it will clearly mention the reason why it failed if at all it failed.

Also in BBP_PD check the status of the shopping cart. It might be "error in transmission".

Regards,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

We checked RZ20, as i explained earlier it has got PR and PO created in backend. but when we check it in BBP_PD it is not showing any follow on document created. and entries are stuck in table BBP_Document_TAb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry I misunderstood your question that why I asked you to look into RZ20. If bbp_PD is not getting updated with the PR and PO number then it is do with GET_STATUS2. We had a similar issue and applied SAP notes which solved it.

1339572 - History issues in Related Documents tab and Tracking tab

1323700 - PO details missing in Related Documents tab for SC

See if this helps.

On researching we found that there are some more notes which could be relevant( it was not for us but could be for you)

1562132 - History: Wrong displayed related documents

1672895 - History: Follow-on documents not displayed in correct order

1656213 - Actual values are not updated for service and limit

1637144 - History:Goods Receipts not displayed for services and limits

1673889 - History: Not all backend follow-on documents are displayed

Hope the note solves your issue.

Regards,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you post the status stack from BBP_PD for these two SC?

Regards,

Sushil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sushil,

Please let me know how to do that, and what effect it will have?

Regards

asad

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to txn BBP_PD.

Give the SC number in Object ID field and execute.

This is a DISPLAY only txn.

No effect on SC.

Regards,

Sushil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sushil,

As i told in question itself. We have already checked transaction BBP_PD, And it is not showing any folllow on document created. But we got reference PR number from table BBP_Document_TAb.

Regards,
Asad