cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Netweaver 7.0 SR3 dialog instance installation Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We are trying to install a Netweaver 7.0 SR3 dialog instance (for ADS) Java in Windows server 2008 Standard.

The Central Instance is Netweaver Portal system in IBMi under DB2.

Now while trying to install the dialog instance through SAPInst, am getting the following error in "Install instance basics" phase.

Error log:

WARNING[E] 2012-07-10 04:02:04.606
FSL-06002  Error 14001 (The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application event log for more detail.

) in execution of a 'CreateProcess' function, line (310), with parameter (||<Host-name of CI>\sapmnt\<SID>\SYS\exe\uc\NTAMD64\stopsap.exe ...).

WARNING[E] 2012-07-10 04:02:04.606
MUT-03025  Caught ESyException in Modulecall: ESAPinstException: error text undefined.

ERROR 2012-07-10 04:02:04.606
FCO-00011  The step stopInstance with step key |NW_DI|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_DI_Instance|ind|ind|ind|ind|10|0|NW_Instance|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|stopInstance was executed with status ERROR .

I have checked few notes, related to the error, but were not of much help.

A note said, that the port used by message server being used by some other application. I checked it and no other application using message server port.

I have the VC++ redistributable 2008 SR1 already installed.

The SAPInst user having "Admin" rights.

Please let me know what could be the issue.

It would be of great help if you can give me some inputs regarding it.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Ram.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

hemanth2
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Hope you are doing good.
Could you please check if the below helps:

1.  Make sure that <sid>adm user belongs to Administrators group

2.  Check the owner of <SAPSID>adm HKEY_CURRNET_USER\Environement user as follows:
    Log on as the <SAPSID>adm user and call regedit.exe. Go to HKEY_CURRNET_USER\ Environement and right-click on it. Choose "Permissions" -> "Advanced" -> "Owner", and make sure that the owner is set to the <SAPSID>adm user or to the Administrators group.

3.  Log off as <SAPSID>adm user, and log on again as the installation user

4.  Restart the installation.

Thank you and have a nice day :).