Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webi report not same in IPAD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP BI 4.0 SP2 FP 10

Mobile App version 4.1

Created webi report on BEx with simple table and column chart.

Webi report shows first table and column chart below to table.

When we see the same in IPAD, chart is showing in first page and table is showing in second page.

And in chart I made values as with out decimals but decimal values are appearing in IPAD. I verified this in latest app 4.2 also. But no luck.

Please help.

Thanks,

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

CdnConnection
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rajendra,

The latest version of Mobile (ver 4.2) only support Crystal, Explorer and limited WebI functions.  Not all the WebI reports translate properly.  iPad does have some advantages with Trends reports and Alerts.  See link below to full details of what currently translated as well as limitations.

http://help.sap.com/businessobject/product_guides/boexir4/en/420_mobiOS_admin_en.pdf

Regards,

P.S. - Xcelsius is coming with support of Zen development tool sometime in Q4 / Q1-2013.

Ajay Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Your help is highly appreciated.

Column chart values number format changed to 1234, -1234. But changed format is not appearing in IPAD. still two decimal values are showing in IPAD>

please suggest.

THanks,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using number formatting in WEBI report. It is working fine on iPad version 4.2. Another alternative you might want to try is Create a new Measure and Use function FormatNumber()

Thanks & Regards,

Shrikant Kamble