cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access Request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are implementing GRC 10 and we would like to find a way to add the sub business process to the access request.

Through the EUP it doesn't seem to be possible. Does anybody knows a way to add the SBP and not as a custom field?

Thank you,

Drorit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Drorit,

No, this is not possible to add the Sub business Process in the Access request. We can only add Sub Process as a custome field.

Regards,

Shreya Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shreya,

Thank you for your reply.

If i have to create a custom field i will loose the dependency to the BP field won't i? I need that the SBP field will be populated with values depending on the BP (As in the BRM) and  I didn't find a way in the BRF+ to do that.

Also, I was wondering if it's possible to add a custom field to a different place in the access request and not only in the dedicated tab? 

Thank you,

Drorit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dorit,

Its not possible to add custom field elsewhere than the dedicated tab.

Best regards,

Smriti

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dorit,

The custom field can only be mapped and viewed in 'custom data' tab of the request form and the fields available in EUP will be reflected in 'user details' tab only.

So this is how it works and other then this we can't configure it elsewhere in the request form.

Best Regards,

Akhil Chopra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thank you for your responses.

Could you address my question regarding the BRF+?

As a custom field, I need that the SBP field will be populated with values depending on the BP (As in the BRM) and  I didn't find a way in the BRF+ to do that.

Does anyone know if it's possible to do it with the BRF+?

Thank you,

Drorit