cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Submit request if System is Added in request : MSMP error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts

We have configured MSMP workflow and everything is working fine .

Our decesion table only have REQ TYPE and ROLE Name which is set as * and this bases it trigger a path

But as soon as we select system below role it is giving error : item 0001 ; cannot resolve path ,check route mapping .

I have checked my route mapping but can find out as system  is not my decision criteria at all ,.

Request with selecting system specifically going fine .

Kindly suggest

Thanks & Regards

Asheesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

neerajmanocha
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Aheesh,

Is it something your first stage is Role Owner and when you add System in the line item and try to submit request, system gives the error? and if you don't add system in the line item, request gets created without any issue.

If yes, then you need to add the detour path where there is no approver comes. Ideally system/connector is also considered as one line item and system searches for an approver for that as well which is not possible to configure.

This happens only at the time of stage "Role Owner".

So workaorund is, have detour path with condition No approver found and this will forward the request to some other path/stage.

Please let me know if your concerns are different.

Thanks & Regards

Neeraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanka a lot neeraj .

My first stage is line manager .I dont have role owner in my whole path .

It works perfectly fine i dont select system But as we need to set account avlidity we need to select system and its giving error .

Please suggest m badly stuck .

THanks & eghards

Asheesh

neerajmanocha
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Asheesh,

Can you share your MSMP setting and SLG1 log? This will help us to comment exactly on the issue.

Thanks & Regards

Neeraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neeraj,

Iam also facing same kind of issue..

I have followed as suggested by you,i have added rule id " "GRAC_MSMP_ROUTE_NO_ROLEOWNER" &   rule result"NO_ROLE_OWNER"  at first stage of path.But with this total request is detouring to other stage..which we don't want to be................ what we want is..

when we create a request type"New Account" at the first stage the request must split depending on the line item "system" & "Role"

"System" line item must detour and go to "Security stage" and "role" line item must go to "role owner" stage and next to "Security stage"  which means both line items must run parallely through different stages and reach to a common "Security stage" from where Autoprovisioning of user creation & role assignment must happen..

Please let me know how to achieve this??

Regards,

Ravi.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

chandani_kaur
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Asheesh,

In the desicion table change the condition for for Role Name .Select "For any value of" in drop down  and keep the value field empty.

Thanks & Regards,

Chandani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks All

I got it solved by changind decesion table condition .

@ Chandani : There were few more things changes along  with your solution but that has fixed the problem .

Best Regards

Asheesh