Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

J1IG Partial Quantity Update

ilavarasan_td
Participant
0 Kudos

Sir,

as per my client senerio, we implement the Depot excise invoice, now we try to upload the excise detials for old materials, so we try to enter the values in J1IG,

in that we ar giving the material no, and excise no, excise groul then if i select each line item and inputhe excise details,

if one line item having 100 qty means, but 30 is already billed for sale, so remain 70 qty only update in rg23 table for excise, so i have to enther the 70 qty in chellan qty , so if i enter 70 qty in chellan and reveived qty as 100, tht time its give the message " Qty check failed for item 0001. Enter qty equal to GR qty in More docs." as green, it will not allow me to save the document also. how can i solve this issue , any other option is it available ?

i search in goodle also, i am not getting any clarification, so plz suggest me immediatelly.

Prince

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187965
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to enter challan qty and received qty both as 70, because the sale of 30 qty is in legacy, so you need to enter only the available qty in depot. This 70 qty will be updated in RG23D as available balance qty and the same will be displayed in J1IJ while making sale from depot.

Don't forget to enter the old legacy invoice numbers in reference field while stock uploading in depot by J1IG. This will help you for depot stock identification against original legacy invoice.

ilavarasan_td
Participant
0 Kudos

Sir,

i try to put both are same as chellan as 70 and received as 70 also, tht time also i am getting this same message, how can we do tht ?

Prince

former_member187965
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think the problem is in the process. First upload the actual available stock by MB1C with 561 movement type. Make the vendor field as optional for 561 movement type. While stock upload by MB1C don't forget to enter vendor code of supplying plant in the vendor field. This is very important in case of depot stock upload otherwise all the stock will be updated in RG23D as customer return.

Now after stock upload system will generate a material document. Go to J1IG, enter excise group of depot and material document number (created in above step) and year. Press enter, system will automatically copy all the details from the entered material document.Click on "Details", Here select the line item and click on "More Documents".

Here you will find the received qty field is updated with the material document qty (stock upload qty). Enter the original legacy excise invoice number, date, year, challan qty which will be same as received qty, excise base value and BED % (12 %), ECS % (2 %) , SECESS % (1 %).

Press enter, you will get an warning message as "Please enter the RG23A/C or the PLA number for ADSF 20120710 0001." ignore this message and press enter.

Click on back tab (Green Arrow), now you will find the excise duty values will be updated. Save the entry and you will get message as "entry created in RG23D register".

ilavarasan_td
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you sir, it will work out surely..

Prince

Answers (0)