SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI to perform Payment Run (FPY1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement to make and schedule payment programmatically using FPY1. I was not able to find any BAPI doing the same task.

Please let me know if there is any BAPI related to Payment Run (FPY1).

Thanks in advance,

Manish Verma

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

You need to use Report RFKK_MA_SCHEDULER to automatically schedule mass activity (e.g  FPY1).

regards,

David

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

You need to use Report RFKK_MA_SCHEDULER to automatically schedule mass activity (e.g  FPY1).

regards,

David

0 Kudos

Hi David,

I have to create a web service which will automatically schedule a Payment Run at the SAP backend and to accomplish the task I need a BAPI. I cannot use a report program or a BDC to perform Payment Run.

Regards,

Manish Verma

0 Kudos

FPY1 is not meant to work like that.  What you might do is execute BAPI_CTRACDOCUMENT_CHANGE or BAPI_ISUACCOUNT_CHANGE to make the settings chnages which can then be used by FPY1 when it is run in batch.

0 Kudos

Hi William,

How to run FPY1 in batch programmatically ?

I cannot execute FPY1 directly.

0 Kudos

BAPI_PAYMENTREQ_STARTPAYMENT

0 Kudos

The only means of executing it - outside of the tcode - is described in David's post.  For many reasons, it is expected/suggested to run fpy1 once (or only few times) in batch for all payments.

0 Kudos

Riyas,

This BAPI cannot be used as I am dealing with Payment Run, not with creating Payment Request.

Please let me know some other useful BAPIs.

Thanks,

Manish Verma

0 Kudos

Again, Manish - there is none.  The SAP standard process here is to make changes to the documents or accounts using the bapis provided above.  Then you can run the payment program in batch. Within FI-CA, there is no capability for executing a payment run as you wish.

0 Kudos

Thanks William.

Conclusion of the post - There is no BAPI for FPY1. We will have to do it manually by directly executing the T-code.