SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while transferring open item - FP40

mitesh_sureliya
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I'm facing one problem while doing transfer from one business partner to other(T-Code: FP40).

Following is error message.

• Transaction (CC = 1000, div. = , M.Trans = 6100, Sub.Trans = 8011) not allowed.

Message no. EK157.

• Diagnosis:

Main transaction 6100 with sub-transaction 8011 is not listed in the catalog of allowed transactions for company code 1000, division  and therefore cannot be used.

Moreover this problem persist in quality & production client but not in development client. I've checked config in FICA from EK02 & other relevant things.

Please suggest some solution.

Thanks in advance...!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mitesh,

Error  EK157 in FP40 is usually when you try to transfer a document which has no contract filled and you are transfering to an account that has a contract. Normally, the program determines the division through contracts and in this occassion there might not be a contract in document so meaning the program assumes the division is blank, so it cannot determine that
combination of

table TE305
APPLK                             R
BUKRS                             1000
SPARTE
HVORG                             6100

TVORG                              8011
>No entry

Please note that you need to review SAP Note 616098 especially items 5 & 6 as I have copied below:

5.  Can I transfer a document assigned to a contract account so that it is assigned to a contract (Contract account -> Contract)?

6.  Can I transfer a document assigned to a contract so that it is assigned to a contract account (Contract -> contract account)?

This is the problems you've been experiencing. You are transfering documents without Contract to a Contract and vise versa. This is not allowed. You need to tranfer in this order:

1. Contract Account -> Contract Account (source must not have DIVISION)
   If the source document has division, then it must have a contract filled in. If not it will not transfer.
2. Contract -> Contract.

Please carefully review and understand  Note 616098.

Thanks and regards,

David

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mitesh,

As you already have checked in EK02, so do you have the proper settings in your Quality & Production client for this main/sub combination.

This setting is the basic reason for such type of error.

As a quick work around;-May be you can compare the relevant settings with this client against development client, to know what is missing actually.

Regards

Sachin

0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

I've checked some other scenarios & found that the error persist to specific contract accounts only, i.e. I'm able to do the transfer with same main & sub transaction 6100 & 8011 respectively in some other contract account.

I guess it's pertaining to config. of contract & contract account.

If anybody has any idea then please share.

Regards,

Mitesh Sureliya.

0 Kudos

Hi Mitesh,

As you said you already checked that settings are Ok, like a/c determination ID/ Combination of main/sub is maintained in SPRO and same a/c determination id is mentioned in contract account, please check.

Check if the accounts facing the error has marked with some (posting) locks or not.

Regards

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mitesh,

Error  EK157 in FP40 is usually when you try to transfer a document which has no contract filled and you are transfering to an account that has a contract. Normally, the program determines the division through contracts and in this occassion there might not be a contract in document so meaning the program assumes the division is blank, so it cannot determine that
combination of

table TE305
APPLK                             R
BUKRS                             1000
SPARTE
HVORG                             6100

TVORG                              8011
>No entry

Please note that you need to review SAP Note 616098 especially items 5 & 6 as I have copied below:

5.  Can I transfer a document assigned to a contract account so that it is assigned to a contract (Contract account -> Contract)?

6.  Can I transfer a document assigned to a contract so that it is assigned to a contract account (Contract -> contract account)?

This is the problems you've been experiencing. You are transfering documents without Contract to a Contract and vise versa. This is not allowed. You need to tranfer in this order:

1. Contract Account -> Contract Account (source must not have DIVISION)
   If the source document has division, then it must have a contract filled in. If not it will not transfer.
2. Contract -> Contract.

Please carefully review and understand  Note 616098.

Thanks and regards,

David

nagarajan_mariappan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the Contract account category for the particular Contract account.

regards,

Nags